Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Thread: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

So here it is ,the Sector Apnea signed by free diving champion Umberto Pelizzari, 300m water resistent, full titanium case and bracelet, sapphire crystal, chronograph, swiss made, by the way the time is shown by the 2 smaller red hands and the blue and yellow hands are the chronograh ! What do you think ?
    Enjoy the photos :

Not Enough Time !

Mike!

Re: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

Wow, thats the most 'outside the box' watch iv seen in awhile .

Congrats .

Crooked date hate!!!

Re: Sector Apnea-Umberto Pelizzari limited edition,the newest member in my collection !

It makes a statement, that's for sure! That crown, those pushers, the colors... Does the bezel rotate? I guess it doesn't need to if it's an apnea chronograph.

Big question I have - how does it work? What are the functions of the two different colored central chrono hands?

Congrats on a unique piece!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well to answer your questions, first the bezel does not rotate, the big green hand indicates the minutes and the yellow hand the seconds while in chronograph mode !
    Not Enough Time !

Mike!

that is a great watch, been hunting for the exact same one myself. all the sector apneas are very nice. where did you find it?

I like it!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

Almost bought this one a few times. Certainly an interesting design.

I remember being concerned about the readability with so many hands. Do the chrono hands actually center at 12 o'clock?

Thanks for posting pictures!

Very unique to say the least~Cheers!

Awesome!!

I have a Sector myself, a Golden Eagle from the late 90's. I have never had it serviced and it still runs like a charm

This one looks fabulous. Sectors are really "outside the box" (well, the Golden Eagle really wasn't, though), and they are solid watches, probably some of the best value for your money. They're really popular in Europe, not quite as much in the States, I'm not sure why (OK, I do have an idea, but I don't want to get political on this )

Anyway, enjoy it!

Dan

I like it. Sector have had some interesting dive watches over time. That one looks like it is pretty solid

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information