WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Some Modified Divers

3K views 31 replies 27 participants last post by  samanator 
#1 ·
While I come by the dive forum from time to time I have to admit I've been spending a great deal f time at the O7 and Asian Watch forums. For those who have not been there lately I figured I'd share a few of my current creations. These were done by me and most are either ceramic or Teflon coated in my shop.

First off is my ceramic black Sumo with a Teflon coated bezel insert. If you look close you can see the detaining in the grips of the bezel.

Next we have the SBBN007 modified to look like the 7549-7009. This watch uses 50/50 mix of ceramic and Teflon coatings. Instead of a black I used a color called Socom Blue which is a black with a navy blue tint.

Next we have the Land Monster Variation in a very tactical flat black Ceramic. This even has a ceramic coated buckle to match on the strap. The Dial are a mix from a 035 and a 037 land monster and the second hand is from a SKX007. I like this combo since the second hand goes all the way to the chapter ring.

Just one more. Here is my 7 year old Orange Monster that was blasted a nice gray and then fully Teflon coated clear. Extra Lume was added to the bezel and clasp.

There are a few more over on the Seiko forum but these are some of my favorites.

See less See more
#13 ·
This post just made my day. Wow, you have great talent.

#15 ·
Very Cool! Love the 'Orange Monster' lume shot! :-!

#18 ·
Love that SBBN007 modified to look like the 7549-7009"" Where/who (may I ask?)
did the work on it?

I been looking for that 7549-7009 for awhile.. Love that Black/gold look
As I mentioned all of these were done by me. I was not doing Lume work at the time when I did the monster so that was done by someone else (now I am doing this on some projects).

If you wish to see or know more about this please visit www.mccwf.com.

#23 ·
You will be a millionare.

Those are incredible. Imagine the if you keep the costs around 200-300 bucks. People buy "their favorite" watch. You coat it, all are happy. You don't have to satisfy anyones watch needs, only the coating.

Fine work.

#24 ·
You will be a millionare.

Those are incredible. Imagine the if you keep the costs around 200-300 bucks. People buy "their favorite" watch. You coat it, all are happy. You don't have to satisfy anyones watch needs, only the coating.

Fine work.
Kind of the idea (www.mccwf.com).

#25 ·
|>|>|>|>|>Excellent work!
Regards
Robt

#27 ·
The one thing I see here is that everyone has a different favorite. I've tried to cover many models Here are some others. Some are mine and some are customer watches but they span out across the lines and into some other things.

Navy Blue Sami

Bezel on this is actually a different shade of black which I thing adds to the look

This will be coming up for the Watching for the cure ebay auctions some time in January.

#28 ·
Awesome mods. LOVE - LOVE - LOVE what you've done with the lumed bezel & flip-lock bracelet on that Monster!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.