someone gives you a design team and 10,000 to make your brand of a dive watch
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stellite

Thread: someone gives you a design team and 10,000 to make your brand of a dive watch

someone gives you a design team and 10,000 to make your brand of a dive watch

what would it be ? from case to parts to whole watch . im curious because it seems there is no perfect watch .

i see alot of butt hurt people posting how much watch after watch sucks .

Re: someone gives you a design team and 10,000 to make your brand of a dive watch

Fully tegimented Sinn T1 and T1S with a proper ratcheting clasp and COSC ETA 2892-2 movement.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
    My Seiko's: SBDB001 SD600M, SBDX001 Marine Master, SRP777, SRPA21 PADI,

Casio: ProTrek 2500-A1

My Sinn’s: EZM9, EZM14–T1, EZM14-T1B, U1 Professional, 836

Want

Aquadive: Bathyscaphe Poseidon GMT 100, Bathyscaphe 100 Blue

Sinn: U2C, UX S, 857 S, 900 S

Seiko: SNR031J1, SNR035J1

Re: someone gives you a design team and 10,000 to make your brand of a dive watch

Quote Originally Posted by ericdraven View Post
    what would it be ? from case to parts to whole watch . im curious because it seems there is no perfect watch .

i see alot of butt hurt people posting how much watch after watch sucks .
    It's customary to get things rolling by stating what you would do...

Not sure if you are talking about a whole new design or as someone just posted a modified existing design.

But my ideal would be to to take the last gen Submariner and give it the new bracelet. Nothing else need be done.
    ericdraven likes this.
    "In the Eighties we were so amazingly primitive we still thought digital watches were a pretty neat idea."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

well im a noob compared to pros on here , i did at one time own the limited kazimon bronze , number 5 of 5 in complete case and extras . but i sold it Mr romers few years ago , i wore it few times but was scared to wear lol . that has been my most expensive owned

my perfect watch i dunno , only what i read hell i only know few things about movements . so so sorry bout customary as i dont really know . i can sit down for a day or 2 and maybe come up with mine .

quick q - can you buy any movement and put in your dive watch??? like say you have eta 2824 can you go top of line of eta and put it in ? and what is top of line ???
    Last edited by ericdraven; January 22nd, 2020 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdraven View Post
    well im a noob compared to pros on here , i did at one time own the limited kazimon bronze , number 5 of 5 in complete case and extras . but i sold it Mr romers few years ago , i wore it few times but was scared to wear lol . that has been my most expensive owned

my perfect watch i dunno , only what i read hell i only know few things about movements . so so sorry bout customary as i dont really know . i can sit down for a day or 2 and maybe come up with mine .

Todays higher quality watches are so good, that there just isn't much I would add. Even in the movement department. Eta 2892 is a great workhorse movement as is the Rolex 3100 series. JLC makes an excellent work horse movement as well.
    "In the Eighties we were so amazingly primitive we still thought digital watches were a pretty neat idea."

Thread Information