TechnoMarine Black Reef Watch - would appreciate feedback on strap issue
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Johnink411

Thread: TechnoMarine Black Reef Watch - would appreciate feedback on strap issue

TechnoMarine Black Reef Watch - would appreciate feedback on strap issue

Hello - I have a TechnoMarine Black Reef Watch that came with the mesh strap (just purchased). The strap is too small. Any suggestions on how to get extra links or where to buy a new strap (probably rubber) that's reasonably priced?

Thank you for your help/feedback.

Re: TechnoMarine Black Reef Watch - would appreciate feedback on strap issue

Welcome to the forums!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Have you contacted Technomarine's Customer Service? They may be able to sell you additional links. No idea what the cost may be - I've paid $10 - $30 per link, depending on the watch brand. And be sure to ask for link connecters - these may be screws, friction pins or pins & collars. Customer service should know, and they are not automatically included when you buy links.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Nighthawk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hmmm ...this could be tough. Assuming it's this model...I would go the route suggested by Nighthawk. Or swap the mesh for a rubber strap. I did a quick search and that mesh bracelet isn't familiar looking to me...plus only two holes for micro adjusting. Perhaps Invicta may also be a resource to check as the Official online store for this brand .

Good luck and Welcome Aboard WUS!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can spare a link, pm me and I will hook you up:) If it's the 24mm version that is... I tried to custom fit a 26mm silicone strap and it didn't turn out, if it has the hooded lug design like the Black Reef Chrono, it opens up to 26mm at the case, in the end, you'd have to notch a strap which isn't the end of the world but can be tricky.
    Last edited by Michael 808; February 2nd, 2020 at 15:01.

Thank you for the welcome, glad to be a part of the WUS forums.

Good suggestion Nighthawk and Steve0.

I'll start with Michael 808 (appreciate the offer). I should receive the watch on Wednesday. I purchased from this seller before and the bracelets/straps are too short for me. Once I get the watch and measure, I'll PM you.

Took a scotch brite pad to my bracelet to put a little shine on it, mine was very dull before.

Name:  IMG_20200202_101921522~2.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  1.89 MB

Name:  IMG_20200202_101936422~2.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  1.79 MB

Bracelet looks great.

I will definitely give mine the same treatment.
    Michael 808 likes this.

Thread Information