A thinner Traska Freediver?

Thread: A thinner Traska Freediver?

A thinner Traska Freediver?

As the title says - I got a black, date version of the 2nd gen Traska Freediver recently and it's really impressed me - great quality all around and looks fantastic. I just wish it was thinner. So, what's out there? ~40mm, glossy black dial, applied stick markers, automatic, date, no numerals on the dial. Preferably on bracelet. Ratcheting clasp would be a bonus.

I've tried an NTH before and didn't bond with it. I also found the 40mm Christopher Ward Trident MK3 to be pretty thick.
    Casio G-Shock G-Lide GWX-5600C-7JF - Casio Oceanus OCW-T200S-1AJF - Seiko SARB065 - Squale 1521 Blue/Polished - Traska Freediver V2 (Black, Date) - Vostok Amphibia 420059

Re: A thinner Traska Freediver?

Mido, Rado, Oris, Steinhart, Yema, Monta, these arent bad. You've ruled out NTH which is the thinnest auto that I know of.
    The great Confucius said that he would rather be a profound political economist than chief of police.

Let's see some pictures of the Traska Freediver 2 please.
    I am considering getting the grey one with black bezel, when they come in stock soon.
    Thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by watchman600 View Post
    Let's see some pictures of the Traska Freediver 2 please.
    I am considering getting the grey one with black bezel, when they come in stock soon.
    Thank you.
    TBH, I have tried divers from mainstream brand and also microbrands, the thickness of it really doesn't matter much to me. They all fall within that 13.5 to 12mm range and works pretty much the same.

SBD

Orion Calamity is 40mm x 11.3mm thick. Back is slightly curved too. I just sold mine because 40mm is just too small for my tastes. A shame too because it just oozed quality.
    'I flip my watches and I cannot lie, so many choices and I can't decide.' -- Sir WIS-a-lot

Let's get some pictures, guys!

The thinner version is not out, not sure eve that's even something they have in their plan.

Thread Information