Tsao Torsk Diver. Did you pre-order one?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RmacMD
  • 1 Post By PetrosD
  • 1 Post By PetrosD

Thread: Tsao Torsk Diver. Did you pre-order one?

Tsao Torsk Diver. Did you pre-order one?

I was excited when Tsao announced the Torsk Diver last year. I really liked the design, size, specs, and also thought it was pretty cool that it was from a company in my state. I had been pondering a bronze case dive watch awhile and when these were announced I got pretty hot-to-trot about a Bronze/Blue Dial/Blue Bezel/ Light Brown Leather Strap version. Then for whatever reason I kinda cooled down about it. Currently on the fence but could now be tilting toward a Bronze/Black Dial/Black Bezel/ Light Brown Leather Strap model.

Have you pre-ordered one and what case/dial/bezel/strap combo will it be?

Name:  Bronze_Sunray_Black_Sapphire_vintage_light_brown_540x.png
Views: 62
Size:  208.3 KB
    slcbbrown likes this.

Re: Tsao Torsk Diver. Did you pre-order one?

How much is this? Looks like an anomio? Homage case

Quote Originally Posted by AVS_Racing View Post
    How much is this? Looks like an anomio? Homage case
    Check them out.
    https://tsaobaltimore.com/

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think the watch looks nice and there are nice color choices for the bezel.

I pre-ordered one on KS. Bronze case, Blue dial, blue bezel, and I ordered the black rubber and both the light and dark brown leather straps. I'm looking forward to getting it.

BTW, I'm also in Maryland and that's one of the reasons I ordered it. I think I read that they're going to try to plan an event at the Torsk to pick up pre-ordered watches.
    slcbbrown likes this.

Interesting. Its a little bigger for my taste but L2L is 48mm what compensate the size of case. And one remark regarding their statement : ".As an improvement to an already incredible movement, we will also regulate the movement in 4 positions."
    There is nothing to regulate - Miyota has been already regulated in 4 position. Will take some research about quality of their previous projects

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nesoni View Post
    Interesting. Its a little bigger for my taste but L2L is 48mm what compensate the size of case. And one remark regarding their statement : ".As an improvement to an already incredible movement, we will also regulate the movement in 4 positions."
    There is nothing to regulate - Miyota has been already regulated in 4 position. Will take some research about quality of their previous projects

Their previous model, the Founder's Edition, was very well received from what I've read. I mentioned the Torsk Diver to an acquaintance and they wound up purchasing a Founder's Edition instead and are thrilled with the watch. I have not yet handled one of their watches in person, but at the pre-order price for a gorgeous bronze diver with a Miyota movement, rather than another NH35, it was worth the risk.
    Nesoni likes this.

Couple hours ago, I didn't know about existance of Tsao watches neither seriously consider to have a bronze watch but seems I dramatically changed opinion. Exchanged couple mails with Alan (about shipping cost, have got super fast response). Think I am in... Will sleep overnight and tomorrow will make final decision. I am sorry that missed early bid, but at the end thanks for thread....

Thread Information