WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

This is the Ultimate Watch - ARAGON Virtuoso Swiss ETA 2824

4K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  carlhaluss 
#1 · (Edited)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2142711708/the-worlds-1st-flat-tritium-tube-swiss-movt-titani

The World's 1st Flat Tritium Tube Swiss Movement Titanium Watch
The combination of a Swiss ETA 2824 Movement, flat T-100 tritium tubes, sapphire crystal with anti reflective coating, titanium casing and bracelet and water resistance up to 1000m has never been seen altogether in one piece, and this watch truly pulls out all the stops.
Each ETA 2824 movement is individually calibrated by our watchmaker to +/-5 second per day

See less See more
#2 ·
IMO WAYYY to big,the Burgundy clashes with the Blue dial & the maxed out SL C3 clashes with both...

Reactions: carlhaluss
#7 ·
Doesn't look bad to me, the lugs do angle downward pretty good so it might not be too bad on the wrist, especially since it's ti. I'd like to see a shot with the caseback removed to see the movement ring and how it's all screwed together. Not a watch for me, but hey, more options the better imo...

#16 ·
I understand why Wing keeps putting out large watches. I was watching a recent Evine segment featuring Wing and his watches. Some of the models showcased came in both large sizes (50mm for example) and smaller sizes. The large sized watches often sold out where as the standard sized watches did not.
Wing commented that he found this strange due to the fact that he had feedback calling for smaller watches.
Apparently the home shopping audience has 9" wrists

sent from your mamma's house

#18 ·
I understand the design choices given the intended market, but to me the size, the shiny red seconds hand and date window and the bezel hex head bolts make a kinda cheesy looking package. But hey,... one mans trash is another mans treasure.

#25 ·
Sorry, but to me the ultimate was the Rolex 40mm Sea-Dweller. An incredible depth rating of 4000ft., cased in a relatively small 40mm. To me, that is engineering.

Not saying I don't appreciate the Aragon and it's unique features. But 45mm is my limit, and 17mm is very thick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.