Yema Superman
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yema Superman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Yema Superman

Yema Superman; the French SKX? 990Feet, 40 Diameter, 48 Lug-to-Lug, Mineral Crystal, In-House Movement, Engraved Case-back; on Black Isofrane-Style Strap:Name:  IMG_3278[1].JPG
Views: 75
Size:  1.93 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by chiefenergy; 1 Week Ago at 17:10. Reason: added case-back photo
    Fergfour, KAS118, awrose and 3 others like this.

Re: Yema Superman

Very nice - I'm awaiting the Bronze version 🙂

Nice looking watch.

Enjoy.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by chiefenergy View Post
    Yema Superman; the French SKX? 990Feet, 40 Diameter, 48 Lug-to-Lug, Mineral Crystal, In-House Movement, Engraved Case-back; on Black Isofrane-Style Strap:Name:  IMG_3278[1].JPG
Views: 75
Size:  1.93 MB
    Beautiful watch. Bronze version looks great. Might have to release a few for that one
    Rolex Submariner 16610L 50th Anniversary

Steinhart Nav B Uhr Limited Silver Edition(for sale)

I like it. I don’t know about mineral notwithstanding the vintage argument, but otherwise looks great to me at a glance specs and appearance wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rotation: Casio (G-Shock GWM5610-1, F91W-1, A168WA-1, CA53W-1); Christopher Ward (C60 Trident Pro 600 Mk3 [black, 40mm], Mk2 [blue, 38mm]); Halios (Seaforth GMT [abyss blue, dive bezel], Seaforth III [sunburst grey, 12-hour bezel], Roldorf Seaforth [green/black, SS case); Monta (Oceanking 2 [gilt dial]); NTH (DevilRay [WatchGauge LE], Vintage Näcken [blue]); Omega (Speedmaster Reduced 3510.50.00); Seiko (SKX007K [mod with DLW parts: J dial, Deep Sea bezel, 007 Dual Time bezel insert, sapphire double dome crystal], SARB033); Squale (1521 TGV); Steinhart (Ocean 39 GMT Premium 500); Timex (Q Reissue); Zelos (Horizons GMT [meteorite])

Preorder: Hamtun (H2 Kraken [blue])

Preferred straps/bracelets: Fabric (seatbelt nato/RAF, chevron, sailcloth-style); Metal (oyster, jubilee, shark mesh, beads of rice); Leather (vintage); Rubber (tropic); Clasps (Glidelock-type, ratcheting diver extension, deployant)

Yema Superman

I’m digging the Superman both Historic and the larger 40mm version....

Does anyone have a 60-70’s original to do a comparison with the current production watch?

Also can anyone write up a comparison between the 39.5mm ‘Historic’ and the larger 40mm ‘Swell’.

PS: does anyone have an original French Airforce Superman.....if so, could you load some shots please.
    Longstride.

Anonimo/Sinn/Kobold/O&W
    CWC/Rolex/MKII/Seiko/Fortis

There's a high likelihood that one of these has my name on it.
    The great Confucius said that he would rather be a profound political economist than chief of police.

I noticed on IG and on the Yema site that they're doing a heritage GMT version: Coke, Pepsi, and Batman. Not sure if they're just jumping on the GMT bandwagon or they actually have a vintage model like it, but they do look nice.

But more importantly to me, I also saw that their non-heritage Superman models are now at a pre-order price of $524 on bracelet, $483 on strap, shipping July 20. Really compelling value at the pre-order price I think. 40mm, 48L2L, 12.85mm thick, unique bracelet, in house movement, mineral crystal though, which is a big drawback. The mysterious blue would be my pick of the bunch. Up to this point I've stuck to <$300 affordables, but this one is very tempting, I've been looking for a blue dial diver, and this one has loads of charm.
    ck2k01 likes this.

New generation Yema are really well done!
    This is my Superman Heritage.....

Quote Originally Posted by cde137 View Post
    I noticed on IG and on the Yema site that they're doing a heritage GMT version: Coke, Pepsi, and Batman. Not sure if they're just jumping on the GMT bandwagon or they actually have a vintage model like it, but they do look nice.

But more importantly to me, I also saw that their non-heritage Superman models are now at a pre-order price of $524 on bracelet, $483 on strap, shipping July 20. Really compelling value at the pre-order price I think. 40mm, 48L2L, 12.85mm thick, unique bracelet, in house movement, mineral crystal though, which is a big drawback. The mysterious blue would be my pick of the bunch. Up to this point I've stuck to <$300 affordables, but this one is very tempting, I've been looking for a blue dial diver, and this one has loads of charm.
    The Pepsi looks pretty cool.

The handset is all over the place, though. I don’t necessarily dislike said hands combo—just an initial reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rotation: Casio (G-Shock GWM5610-1, F91W-1, A168WA-1, CA53W-1); Christopher Ward (C60 Trident Pro 600 Mk3 [black, 40mm], Mk2 [blue, 38mm]); Halios (Seaforth GMT [abyss blue, dive bezel], Seaforth III [sunburst grey, 12-hour bezel], Roldorf Seaforth [green/black, SS case); Monta (Oceanking 2 [gilt dial]); NTH (DevilRay [WatchGauge LE], Vintage Näcken [blue]); Omega (Speedmaster Reduced 3510.50.00); Seiko (SKX007K [mod with DLW parts: J dial, Deep Sea bezel, 007 Dual Time bezel insert, sapphire double dome crystal], SARB033); Squale (1521 TGV); Steinhart (Ocean 39 GMT Premium 500); Timex (Q Reissue); Zelos (Horizons GMT [meteorite])

Preorder: Hamtun (H2 Kraken [blue])

Preferred straps/bracelets: Fabric (seatbelt nato/RAF, chevron, sailcloth-style); Metal (oyster, jubilee, shark mesh, beads of rice); Leather (vintage); Rubber (tropic); Clasps (Glidelock-type, ratcheting diver extension, deployant)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information