Yema X Project
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Yema X Project

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Yema X Project

Yema's 'customer' design competition has reached the last two designs and voting now on - both are dive watches. Another Superman design and the Pearl Diver. I'm for the Pearl Diver as its truly a new model whereas the Superman is just another version of the Superman range, attractive as they all are, but not sure there is a need for another version. If Yema go ahead with one of them no doubt the Superman will be the more likely as they wouldn't need a new case , whereas the Pearl Diver case is different to their existing Dive watch range so less profitable no doubt. I prefer the wider bezel and the dial on the Pearl Diver, and the thicker (less long and pointy) lugs - the thinner bezel of the Superman (and the Navygraf) makes the watches wear big IMHO for their size - my Navygraf in particular wears a lot bigger than its 39mm due to the thin bezel/large dial, flat crystal and flatish lugs that sit up off the wrist. Not sure what the L2L of the Pearl Diver is but looks shorter which suits us smaller wristed better. Others may have a different view!

Colabs.yema.com/yema-x-fans/

Name:  yemax.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  100.1 KB
    DMCBanshee and ck2k01 like this.

Re: Yema X Project

Both looks great but I'm for the Pearl Diver too...
    supawabb likes this.
    Boschett Harpoon, CD II | Raven Vintage 42mm | Artego 500m | Poljot Sub, Titan | Rolex Submariner | Borealis ScoutSniper | Seiko 6309-7040 Camo, Padi, Mod SKX399, SKX781, SKX007J, SKX011J, 6309-7049, 007 Arctic Camo | Vostok Tank | Armida A8 | Orient Planet | MWC 300m | Citizen Ti | BSH Submariner | Helberg Bronze CH6 | Enem Skindiver | AndoWatch Chronograph | Aevig Huldra | MWI Military | Marathon USMC, JSAR | Dreadnought Voyager | Steinhart OVM | Benarus Moray Bronze | H2O Kalmar I | And some others...

Pearl Diver looks awesome!
    supawabb likes this.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Pearl Diver for me as well - IF they offer it in something other than "Vintage Radium"! Is anyone other than ME ready for the "artificially aged" LQQKING luminous era in watches to be DEAD & BURIED - in the same coffin as my old bell bottom jeans and my nehru shirt?!
    Ginseng108 likes this.

Definitely the pearl diver of those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
    Definitely the pearl diver of those two.
    Yep, same here. Although, somehow it doesn't look very "Yema-y" to me; maybe I need to re-check their line-up.

Tough choice between the two. I do wish the Pearl Diver had adopted the indexes and the second hand of the Superman. However, I went with the Pearl Diver.

Sorry is the pearl diver the one on the right? isn't that a Tudor Submariner's design?

My immediate choice is the Pearl also but, put them both in bright light and the Superman might gain a little ground, they sparkle pretty good at the right angles, be nice to see real life shots.

If it was not for that rectangular clip above the crown I would say the superman; therefore, the Pearl
    NC_Hager626 likes this.
    Bertucci
    Caravelle
    CWC
    M
    emphis Belle
    Precista
    Scurfa
    S
    quale

DEFENSOR FORTIS ~ You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. Sir Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast