Finally took the plunge - Page 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Finally took the plunge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    370
    I get my straps made with sewn in buckles so i have rarely used/changed the buckle as i like wider straight bands vs the tapered that came originally

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    90

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Nice swap... You will for sure own more Panerai after experiencing one...

  3. #13
    Member cs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by m630 View Post
    I get my straps made with sewn in buckles so i have rarely used/changed the buckle as i like wider straight bands vs the tapered that came originally
    Good idea I will research it thanks
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

    http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Member cs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by danimal107 View Post
    Nice swap... You will for sure own more Panerai after experiencing one...
    Thanks now I know 44mm fits me it’s opened the door
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

    http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by cs12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m630 View Post
    I get my straps made with sewn in buckles so i have rarely used/changed the buckle as i like wider straight bands vs the tapered that came originally
    Good idea I will research it thanks ��
    Check out Vintager Straps, Micah makes some great and unique pieces

  7. #16
    Member carlhaluss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Posts
    7,746

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    That is quite the swap, but you gotta go with your heart. Funny thing, I tried on a friend's Rolex Explorer 2 for the first time and really liked it. Anyway, you made a great choice on your Panerai. It is a fun, exciting and well made watch. And you will have loads of fun with various straps.

    Congratulations!

    Cheers,
    Carl
    Those who possess a sense of entitlement are seldom satis​fied.

  8. #17
    Member cs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by carlhaluss View Post
    That is quite the swap, but you gotta go with your heart. Funny thing, I tried on a friend's Rolex Explorer 2 for the first time and really liked it. Anyway, you made a great choice on your Panerai. It is a fun, exciting and well made watch. And you will have loads of fun with various straps.

    Congratulations!

    Cheers,
    Carl
    Thanks Carl my other watch is an explorer 1 36mm so haven’t abandoned them completely 😊
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

    http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

  9. #18
    Member Dictator_MARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    441

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Very nice, congrats!
    cs12 likes this.

  10. #19
    Member cs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,597

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator_MARS View Post
    Very nice, congrats!
    Thanks
    Fiery the Angels Fell.

    http://www.savewalterwhite.com/

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    105

    Re: Finally took the plunge

    Rolex for a Panerai - not a swap that occurs often - but it was a explorer ;). Congrats and wear it well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •