PAM 564 Question

Thread: PAM 564 Question

PAM 564 Question

Greetings Paneristi,

I recently became interested in the beautiful PAM 564 8 Day Titanium model.

I am personally a fan of the sandwich dial. The one I viewed ay my local AD did not have the sandwich dial. Is there a reference to know which series have the sandwich and not painted dial?

Also, there is one being sold on EBAY without box and papers but "Guaranteed Authentic". It is a Q series, apparently with sandwich dial but it does not have an all white subdial seconds hand like every other example I have ever seen.

Is there an Authentic PAM 564 with a black and white subdial seconds hand?

Thanks ALL

Jake

Re: PAM 564 Question

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Jake View Post
    Greetings Paneristi,

I am personally a fan of the sandwich dial. The one I viewed ay my local AD did not have the sandwich dial. Is there a reference to know which series have the sandwich and not painted dial?

Also, there is one being sold on EBAY without box and papers but "Guaranteed Authentic". It is a Q series, apparently with sandwich dial but it does not have an all white subdial seconds hand like every other example I have ever seen.

Thanks ALL

Jake
    The 564 is very nice, it was on my short list. And so light on the wrist. I believe Q is the last series with sandwich dial. Where are you located? I saw a 564(Q) with sandwich dial at Tourneau in San Francisco earlier this year.

Greetings Paneristi,

Thanks ALL

Jake
    Never buy Ebay. There are no cheap Panerai, just cheap fakes.
    The 564 does not have a white subdial, so im not sure what you are referencing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Not the sundial
    The seconds hand is All White in every one Iíve seen

On EBAY there is one with back and white seconds hand which I find suspicious

Iím wondering if there has been some variation in the color of the seconds hand in thismodel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the sundial
    The seconds hand is All White in every one Iíve seen

On EBAY there is one with back and white seconds hand which I find suspicious

Iím wondering if there has been some variation in the color of the seconds hand in thismodel

That should be ďsubdialĒ

Ok. I assume you mean the stainless subdial hand (not white)vs the black main time hands. That is the only configuration afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by wustick View Post
    The 564 is very nice, it was on my short list. And so light on the wrist. I believe Q is the last series with sandwich dial. Where are you located? I saw a 564(Q) with sandwich dial at Tourneau in San Francisco earlier this year.
    I am thinking the same thing (that the Q is the last series with the sandwich dial). Same situation as the 562, titanium base 8 days has the sandwich on the Q and changed afterwards. Best of luck with the search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by m630 View Post
    Ok. I assume you mean the stainless subdial hand (not white)vs the black main time hands. That is the only configuration afaik.
    Yes
    The sundial hand is all white in the watches Iíve seen and in photos

The one on EBAY is black with white fill

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqesq View Post
    I am thinking the same thing (that the Q is the last series with the sandwich dial). Same situation as the 562, titanium base 8 days has the sandwich on the Q and changed afterwards. Best of luck with the search.

Thanks

Iíd post in the WTB but every time I do I get contacted by a scammer

My 564 is a T series and has the cut-out dial. They're half way between a sandwich and painted. A google search should show you what I mean, I can't post a pick atm.
    I LOVE my 564! Previously owned 312, 24, 210 and 590, but the 564 is my last Panerai, it's perfect to me.
    I got lucky and picked it up through eBay for 60% of retail, 1yo and full set. I check eBay, the forums and various online pre-owned companies very often (OK, maybe obsessively :-/ ).
    My watch collection has become too big to fit in my signature

Thread Information