PAM1058
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jsciii
  • 1 Post By Synequano

Thread: PAM1058

PAM1058

Hi all,

I'm not yet a Panerai owner, but have been drawn to them out of frustration of the lack of supply of Rolex. I LOVE coloured dials and currently have a Hulk and a beautiful blue limited Sinn 103 Sa B E. I have a DeepSea JC on order, which will likely take too long for my patience and continue to be drawn back to the PAM 1058 blue on bracelet on the website. I still haven't managed to see it in person at the local Panerai dealer (not sure if they are boutique only models).

Does anyone have the PAM1058 that they could share wrist shots of please?

From reading the forum it seems that everyone prefers straps, just curious if you think this could mean a decent discount would be available on the 1058?

TIA

Re: PAM1058

I was on a waitlist for a blue Sky Dweller when I saw the 1058 at the Vancouver Panerai boutique. I bought it on the spot and absolutely love the watch. Sadly no discounts at the boutique but they will offer you a strap.Name:  20190626_211651 (2).jpg
Views: 32
Size:  1.89 MB
    bigclive2011 likes this.

I found the 42mm version in an AD today. Much lighter than I was expecting but I have to be honest, the Panerai website and even your photo above, shows a very different blue to what I saw instore today. Was quite flat and uninspiring. I was expecting it to pop

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by makak View Post
    I found the 42mm version in an AD today. Much lighter than I was expecting but I have to be honest, the Panerai website and even your photo above, shows a very different blue to what I saw instore today. Was quite flat and uninspiring. I was expecting it to pop
    Honestly you're just not going to find Panerai's with popping colors. They have a more simple presence which is the main reason they are attractive to their buyers.

Breitling
    - Colt A17350 - SOLD
    -
    Crosswind Special A44355 w/6 carats
    - Super Avenger A13370
    Panerai
    - Luminor Marina 1950 PAM 422
    - Luminor Marina Destro PAM 115
    Vintage
    - 1969 Bulova Sea King

Popping color pams? You gotta check their new submersibles and the american cup lind,not the classic ones...

Personally I prefer more subdued color as it makes the watch looks more timeless in comparison to pop colors

Case in point,this pam 23A is from their early years under Richemont/Vendome (1997/1998),I don’t think anything with pop color will age as nicely....
    bigclive2011 likes this.

Thread Information