The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    Member markpara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    92

    The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Hey guys,

    Just an update on our progress Its been 3 years since we first posted our concepts on here and we have come a long way. Were are only 10 days from our launch and we hope you guys enjoy our watches. Here some new shots of the Carpathia







    Last edited by markpara; February 6th, 2019 at 05:58.
    t3tan3k, brandon\ and i.sabin19 like this.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Goodluck.
    markpara likes this.

  3. #3
    Member markpara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    92

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    200

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Great looking stuff! I have a project in the works, myself. :)

    I'd love to back this. Please let us know pricing and the link to the KS!

    Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    markpara likes this.

  6. #5
    Member MechaMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Southern Germany
    Posts
    972

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    You finally made it, congratulations . I thought you originally wanted to use an unitas movement, but now switched to an automatic movement.... good choice...
    markpara likes this.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    119

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    I'm not into dress watches at all, but these all look very nice. The gold-tone case with black dial is especially appealing to me. I think that the logo is what sells it for me - awesome, awesome design! If I had to pick nits, for my money, I'd get rid of the "swiss mvmt" on the dial - you already have Karpaty and Chicago on the dial and I feel like it doesn't really need any more place names on it..

    Good luck!!!


    t3tan3k


    P.S. An interesting special edition would be to make some with refurbished/decorated Poljot 2408 movements (if you can find any..) as a nod to the Blonie factory (ZMP) watches from the 50s that were assembled with those..
    Last edited by t3tan3k; February 6th, 2019 at 21:56.
    markpara and LosAngelesTimer like this.

  8. #7
    Member markpara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    92

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer735 View Post
    Great looking stuff! I have a project in the works, myself. :)

    I'd love to back this. Please let us know pricing and the link to the KS!

    Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Awesome cant wait to see it. Definitely ill pm you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member markpara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    92

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMind View Post
    You finally made it, congratulations . I thought you originally wanted to use an unitas movement, but now switched to an automatic movement.... good choice...
    Hello !
    Yes its been a long journey and a lot of work but only 9 days away. Yes we went with a Eta 2824 - 2 elabore with top finishes :) im glad you like them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Member markpara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    92

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    Quote Originally Posted by t3tan3k View Post
    I'm not into dress watches at all, but these all look very nice. The gold-tone case with black dial is especially appealing to me. I think that the logo is what sells it for me - awesome, awesome design! If I had to pick nits, for my money, I'd get rid of the "swiss mvmt" on the dial - you already have Karpaty and Chicago on the dial and I feel like it doesn't really need any more place names on it..

    Good luck!!!


    t3tan3k


    P.S. An interesting special edition would be to make some with refurbished/decorated Poljot 2408 movements (if you can find any..) as a nod to the Blonie factory (ZMP) watches from the 50s that were assembled with those..
    Thanks for the input im glad Ive swayed someone that isnt big on dressier watches. Some just immediately say they dont like it because they are into tool or dive watches etc. im sure if you saw this in person you would love it. We are going to have swiss made on the bottom the mvmt will be changed on the front and back on the production models. :)

    Funny you say the logo appeals to you as someone younger in another fb group said he hated it haha its impossible to please everyone but each design element was thought out carefully using inspiration from vintage watches like delbana, omega, doxa, atlantic etc.

    That idea would be great although Błonie has actually relaunched and was bought out im nit sure if you were aware I actually purchased one of there new models ! So im not sure how that would work hmm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member V.I.T.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: The Carpathia Ascent Swiss made Automatic

    I like them! Are these in production or still in Kickstrarter mode? Pricing yet?
    markpara and brandon\ like this.
    Breitling Super Avenger, Casio GA-100 1A1, Certina DS Action Diver, Citizen AT8020-03L, Citizen AT8110-53E, Glycine GL0063, Panerai 111, Panerai 505, Parnis Pilot, Raymond Weil Allegro 4817, Steinhart Ocean One GMT
    Seiko: 6139-6002, SARB065, SKX009, SRPB41, SRPB49, SSAK053

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Please ID the watch (swiss made automatic chrono 100m)
      By ultarior in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: February 22nd, 2018, 16:07
    2. Introducing the NEW Stadlin Swiss Made watch collection
      By Ernie Romers in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: August 20th, 2007, 03:10
    3. Introducing the NEW Stadlin Swiss Made watch collection
      By Ernie Romers in forum News from the Watch Industry
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: August 19th, 2007, 13:03
    4. Two Swiss Made Automatics - BEST OFFER BY MIDNIGHT!!!
      By mikemik825 in forum Watches - Private sellers and Sponsors
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: August 13th, 2007, 16:20
    5. NOS: Swiss made automatic only $79
      By fdaytonatym in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 30th, 2006, 21:36

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •