Feedback on diver design - Page 5
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Feedback on diver design

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Member Ted Rzad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    San Francisco CA
    Posts
    176

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    I like the layout and graphic proportions of the dial design as well as its relationship to the handset.

    The shape of the case is not my thing but totally subjective. What actually bugs me is that the knurling on the bezel follows the profile of the case: I see the design instinct but in practice I worry the bezel may be difficult to grip, especially when wet.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #42
    Member Ted Rzad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    San Francisco CA
    Posts
    176

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Oh yeah, and that fuscia dial color is HOTTT!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    MAS Watches likes this.

  3. #43
    Member vmgotit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chelan, WA.
    Posts
    468

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    The Watch hands are all too short! The movement should be upped to a higher caliber! I for one would pay more for a more accurate movement. Also a must for me is a screw down crown. Options for a rubber strap or a nice solid link bracelet! Just my thoughts, but hope you are able to find the funding to see your dream become reality! Vance.
    Watch the time you have, Jesus is coming soon! “Faith is seeing the light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.”

    "The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #44
    Sponsor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    201

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Rzad View Post
    I like the layout and graphic proportions of the dial design as well as its relationship to the handset.

    The shape of the case is not my thing but totally subjective. What actually bugs me is that the knurling on the bezel follows the profile of the case: I see the design instinct but in practice I worry the bezel may be difficult to grip, especially when wet.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks Ted!
    I can see why you would be concerned re: Bezel grip; fortunately it is very grippy and easy to actuate.
    Regardless of where you grab, there is nothing getting in your way (case or crown, or lugs) as you turn, which is really helpful

    Matt

    Every timepiece has a story to tell...

    ​IG: @maswatches

  6. #45
    Sponsor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    201

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Quote Originally Posted by vmgotit View Post
    The Watch hands are all too short! The movement should be upped to a higher caliber! I for one would pay more for a more accurate movement. Also a must for me is a screw down crown. Options for a rubber strap or a nice solid link bracelet! Just my thoughts, but hope you are able to find the funding to see your dream become reality! Vance.
    Thanks for the feedback mate!
    We opted for the NH35 as it's an affordable workhorse, and at our target pricepoint, makes perfect sense.

    You'll be pleased to hear that the crown is screw-down, and the watch also comes supplied with your choice of rubber or canvas strap.

    There's even a stainless bracelet being made available provided we hit our stretch target

    Matt

    Every timepiece has a story to tell...

    ​IG: @maswatches

  7. #46
    Sponsor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    201

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Hi All,

    Thank you everyone for your support and constructive feedback - we are now LIVE on Kickstarter, and funding fast!
    Check it out here:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...term=irukandji

    Thanks for your help!
    Matt

    Every timepiece has a story to tell...

    ​IG: @maswatches

  8. #47
    Member Jasexw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    10

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Good luck, looks to be going well so far.

    Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk
    MAS Watches likes this.

  9. #48
    Sponsor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    201

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasexw View Post
    Good luck, looks to be going well so far.

    Sent from my toaster using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate! Past 50% now! :)

    Every timepiece has a story to tell...

    ​IG: @maswatches

  10. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    33

    Re: Feedback on diver design

    I notice these have now funded, with 19 days remaining - has anyone else pulled the trigger?
    I'm watching these, along with another couple of pre-order watches... decisions, decisions!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Feedback needed: Vintage desk diver designs
      By numzie in forum Watch Concepts & Designs
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: October 18th, 2018, 09:30
    2. Replies: 15
      Last Post: June 28th, 2014, 15:40
    3. Looking for feedback for my designs
      By buffedupboy in forum Chinese Mechanical watches
      Replies: 49
      Last Post: September 2nd, 2010, 02:13
    4. UNIQUE Diver Designs!! POSTem if you gottem
      By esantelli in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: January 7th, 2008, 23:56
    5. Feedback on divers watch?
      By 13gsc13 in forum Dive watches
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: November 15th, 2006, 13:55

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •