I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Bilelartworks
  • 1 Post By ProdCastDesign
  • 1 Post By Bilelartworks
  • 1 Post By MirUhr

Thread: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Leiden,the Netherlands
    Posts
    27

    I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Hi this watch I call it a nude watch..
    So no watch face and a ETA 6497 -1 movement in it...
    Please tell me wat you think is this tastfull...
    and who can help me a step further in this business?
    Name:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_04-16-24PM-000_CustomizedView62201322212.png
Views: 48
Size:  606.3 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_04-17-24PM-000_CustomizedView18773164029.png
Views: 46
Size:  668.6 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_04-19-14PM-000_CustomizedView5725619538.png
Views: 49
Size:  705.9 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_04-19-49PM-000_CustomizedView7621642790.png
Views: 43
Size:  668.8 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_04-21-35PM-000_CustomizedView44654878426.png
Views: 48
Size:  308.7 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_05-26-22PM-000_CustomizedView658069617.png
Views: 47
Size:  390.6 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_05-58-15PM-000_CustomizedView3028851557.png
Views: 49
Size:  380.7 KBName:  Model11_2019-Jun-10_05-23-10PM-000_CustomizedView14338592634.png
Views: 46
Size:  400.3 KB

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Leiden,the Netherlands
    Posts
    27

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    So no one likes the 'open' idea?


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    50

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdCastDesign View Post
    So no one likes the 'open' idea?


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    well can be done that way, imo i prefer a partially open dial so to speak. like adding a bas relief design on top of the watch face to obscure some of its movement, or adding a geometric shape maybe.
    ProdCastDesign likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Leiden,the Netherlands
    Posts
    27

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilelartworks View Post
    well can be done that way, imo i prefer a partially open dial so to speak. like adding a bas relief design on top of the watch face to obscure some of its movement, or adding a geometric shape maybe.
    That's is done a lot, this way you'll see the pure insides... Thanks for your vision I appreciate it a lot...


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Bilelartworks likes this.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    50

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdCastDesign View Post
    That's is done a lot, this way you'll see the pure insides... Thanks for your vision I appreciate it a lot...


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    so your going for a full open design, could be something unique and awesome.
    im fan of the crown housing and the crown itself.
    ProdCastDesign likes this.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    3

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Kinda like it.

    Lugs are less touching me.

    Question don’t have watch with that movement, but how do you wind that manu, although like treatment of the crown but doesn’t seem easy to me.

    Err having big fingers ☹️
    ProdCastDesign likes this.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Leiden,the Netherlands
    Posts
    27

    Re: I'm want to take this one to the next step part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MirUhr View Post
    Kinda like it.

    Lugs are less touching me.

    Question don’t have watch with that movement, but how do you wind that manu, although like treatment of the crown but doesn’t seem easy to me.

    Err having big fingers
    I'll add a big vinger winding tool with it... You give me stuff to think about...thxs


    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •