Just an idea ... - Page 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Just an idea ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Re: Just an idea ...

Great! - It is like the election in the States - every count increases the lobby!
    Last edited by MechaMind; February 20th, 2016 at 22:51.

I don't think that the new Owners of WUS would agree to coach such a project. We made already a WUS project before but it was under the managment of Ernie Romers at that time.

If there would join a significant amount of participants I would give it a trial and ask if not or if the admins would disagree ... there is nothing lost then!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Give it a try. Possible they changed their minds. We made the TNT Challenger Rattrapante watches for the WUS. And it was well accepted. Wus is fun to work with but the new guidelines are not easy to deal with

What 'new guidelines'?

There are project watches happening in several places across the forum currently.

As long as there is a desire for it and it is managed properly it can be considered.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

When my Partner Stephan was asking they said it is out of discussion to make such projects. I don't know what exactly he asked for but I had the feeling that they were not interested in any kind of projects similar to the WUS Rattrapante.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradjhomes View Post
    What 'new guidelines'?

There are project watches happening in several places across the forum currently.

As long as there is a desire for it and it is managed properly it can be considered.

I think we could also do this in public forum area without the special support, but its visible for everyone then - I think it would just be about the IP .

I dont want to build another forums or what else watch yet, but just play with the scenario in case of design

perhaps keep it like the contests on 3D forums:

A topic is given eg.: A watch for police or other special professions.

and will be interpreted and worked out by the participants.

There are so many different ways out there, to reach the target: - the virtual concept / a proposal or a cad mockup or a picture or - what else

I 'd like to see those ways, discuss process as advantages of the certain steps or the way they would be done and afterwards compare the results...

That would be all!

ok go ahead. I feel like I hear already the feedback. The watch will look like a Rolex Submariner or a Speedmaster professional. My experience with Forumers is that if you ask them you will hear 3 colours dials: Black, White and blue and you will be end up with a case similar to the mentioned ones

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMind View Post
    I think we could also do this in public forum area without the special support, but its visible for everyone then - I think it would just be about the IP .

I dont want to build another forums or what else watch yet, but just play with the scenario in case of design

perhaps keep it like the contests on 3D forums:

A topic is given eg.: A watch for police or other special professions.

and will be interpreted and worked out by the participants.

There are so many different ways out there, to reach the target: - the virtual concept / a proposal or a cad mockup or a picture or - what else

I 'd like to see those ways, discuss process as advantages of the certain steps or the way they would be done and afterwards compare the results...

That would be all!

Recently on my way regarding the Chinese forums watch I was politely remembered that I should keep myself back from discussion as I'm not registered - we could keep it similar!

I hate closed discussion areas, but if the majority of those attending would like it that way..... Perhaps it would be best to shut down cross talkers and OT posts as you mentioned!

I think this thread will not necessarily bring up a new speedmaster as we shall not start with a wishlist filled with existing watches but totally conceptuate from scratch ....

Participants would be just permitted to post own IP in the related threads - not references or leanons or -uarghhh- homages! -Thats ok for that Chinese Forum watch project thread as it seems that they like it that way....!

Just wait a few days for others who would like to participate and then start to work on the RoE
    Last edited by MechaMind; February 21st, 2016 at 22:04.

yes fully on the same page with you. find more people who would participate and fix the tasks which everyone needs to do and then give it a go. we should have much more interest and participants as we have now.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information