Watchmaking underground breaks in with unusual skull watch concept!
KOPF means 'Head' in German.
- Skull shaped case
- Eyes show hours and minutes, two separate sapphire crystals
- 'Chewing' jaw for a better fit on the wrist
- Tritium markers on dial and hand pointers
- Numbered 100 pcs STAHLKOPF + 100 pcs BRONZEKOPF
- Solid gold GOLDKOPF can be manufactured upon request
- Every piece bears its owners initials and a short message for the Future
Project was started about 1,5 years ago, 3D CGI artist Fred Bekher helped with rendering and initial modelling:
Base movement ETA 2892-A2 automatic, manufacture made 'Big-Eyes' module. Case dimensions 37x53 mm.
Hope we will find a time to start production in 2018 with our CNC machine park. First alpha-version prototype is ready to try on wrist, preorder is open =)
Some geometry corrections will be made, the design itself is quite flexible. It can be 'charactered' into diverse models and names.