My design watches, your opinion? - Page 6
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My design watches, your opinion?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Re: My design watches, your opinion?

Very nice collection of concepts.

Personally, I would buy Project 3. That is easily the best-looking concept I've ever seen for a moon-phase watch. It's downright elegant.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity here and there. Not the other way around." ~ John Cleese.

All four look awesome, i would buy #1
    "Time is Money" -Benjamin Franklin
    BWU

STRIKING.!
    Gorgeous Design with lots of Elegance.

love the look of the Bezel. the Hour and Minute Marks are really Nice. Very Unique.
    Kudos
    The Emotion is Aroused by Something Marvelous. Gazed with Wonder.

Pink Floyd in Pilot Suits... oh, LOVE The Band.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hey fred, really hope that u get to make those watches. really nice designs. i remember seeing some more designs on fb a few years ago that were as stunning as these ones. wish u all the best

Hi All,
    Yesterday, I received a message from a guy .
    He said that I contacted him about my designs, I wrote to him and return received .
    He said to me, that is ready to produce my watch model to speed up the process need my consent , also he can show me rendering . If I consent to it , as a gift he send to me 2 prototype of watch . I am very I did not like it at once . When I saw my watch slightly modified and under the watch , proudly written the name of the designer it made ​​me angry. I told him what you want to do business on my project you must pay , and banned to do something more . In the end he said he would do own project. I think it's wrong that it was planned and then the author's ideas put before the fact.
    Name:  image (1).jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  292.0 KB
    Last edited by Fred Bekher; November 15th, 2013 at 17:01.

^^ That guy just stole your design. ;)

Very nice designs you have here!!!

1 is too thick case for the low profile dial.

2 is really perfect in my eyes. Nice.

Don't like the others but its a good design.

One thing I notice is that the design is "almost" too clean.

I really love the wood inlay. That is something I haven't seen, and I really REALLY like it.

Your latest design is very good. Nothing to criticize! Love it.
    Last edited by ev13wt; November 15th, 2013 at 17:19.

Fred you have some real talent. It isn't east to set yourself apart with so many options available today. Your designs all have a sense of elegance and uniqueness to them.
    I like design 2 as well as your take on the moonphase. #5 is a contender as well! Congrats hope you much success.

Hi All,
    Yesterday, I received a message from a guy .
    He said that I contacted him about my designs, I wrote to him and return received .
    He said to me, that is ready to produce my watch model to speed up the process need my consent , also he can show me rendering . If I consent to it , as a gift he send to me 2 prototype of watch . I am very I did not like it at once . When I saw my watch slightly modified and under the watch , proudly written the name of the designer it made ​​me angry. I told him what you want to do business on my project you must pay , and banned to do something more . In the end he said he would do own project. I think it's wrong that it was planned and then the author's ideas put before the fact.

Very sorry to read that an un-scruples individual decided that the best way to make a buck would be to resort to what amounts to design plagiarism! And I'm sure there will be others out there lining up to attempt to exploit your talent! Here's hoping that you had gone about getting your designs copy right infringement insured? You've proven that you're a gifted designer but now you have to take it upon yourself to guard that gift from those that might want to ride your design coattails to an easy payout! Continued good luck in finding a reputable partner to get these masterful designs past the rendering stage and into production! Now go sharpen that "legal" pencil it looks like your going to need it !
    Last edited by watchobs; November 16th, 2013 at 09:19.

Fred,
    So sorry to hear this!
    But I disagree with Watchobs that you should go get them "copyrighted," etc.
    Watch designs- or any design of this kind - is not exactly national security stuff.
    The legal hassle (and fees) of copyrighting watch designs will NOT protect you - especially if you are a small fish, without a corporate backup.

My advice is: Do not show your work online before you have arranged to put them into production yourself.
    But even if you do go into production, other people can always still copy your designs!

Well, I am sure there are plenty of good people around you who can advise you, in Russian!, on things like this.

Good luck, and may you be protected from people with low-consciousness.
    "Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail." _ John Donne

ev13wt , The Red Goat
    Thanks for the post I appreciate it !

watchobs
    Also thank you for the post ;) After my posts here , this guy wrote to me that he was very sorry that it happened and he promised that this will not happen again .

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information