My design watches, your opinion? - Page 9
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: My design watches, your opinion?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 125
  1. #81
    Member R.Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,844

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Anyone heard from Fred. I truly enjoyed his designs and comments on the thread

  2. #82
    Member Chronopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    12,224

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by R.Palace View Post
    Anyone heard from Fred. I truly enjoyed his designs and comments on the thread
    Not a word.
    We're friends on fB but no posts there either.
    Maybe he went to work for a big brand, like Jorg Schauer did?
    "Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail." _ John Donne

  3. #83
    Member R.Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,844

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronopolis View Post
    Not a word.
    We're friends on fB but no posts there either.
    Maybe he went to work for a big brand, like Jorg Schauer did?
    Maybe. If so, good for him. He had a special talent and seemed like a humble guy

    Only a matter of time before he would've joined a venture
    MarkDaniels likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #84
    Member Fred Bekher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Posts
    42

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Hello Guys!

    Nice to hear, that You not forgotten about me yet :)

    I work now for micro brand , help them with design and renders . Not a lot of work actually .

    Long time ago , started make conception of smart watch :) I think someday need to finish her. Its like dashboard in Audi :)

    Name:  untitled1.png
Views: 258
Size:  64.8 KB
    Name:  untitled5.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  98.7 KB

    Also sometimes work with another model, do not know how will be looks the final version:)

    Name:  untitled10.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  130.4 KB
    Name:  untitled20.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  149.2 KB

  6. #85
    Member Chronopolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    12,224

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Good to know you're alive and well!
    Many are expecting great things from you!
    I hope you won't forget YOUR "childhood" friends when you get big!


    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bekher View Post
    Hello Guys!

    Nice to hear, that You not forgotten about me yet :)

    I work now for micro brand , help them with design and renders . Not a lot of work actually .

    Long time ago , started make conception of smart watch :) I think someday need to finish her. Its like dashboard in Audi :)

    Name:  untitled1.png
Views: 258
Size:  64.8 KB
    Name:  untitled5.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  98.7 KB

    Also sometimes work with another model, do not know how will be looks the final version:)

    Name:  untitled10.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  130.4 KB
    Name:  untitled20.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  149.2 KB
    "Be thine own palace, or the world's thy jail." _ John Donne

  7. #86
    Member R.Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,844

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Nice to see you again Fred!

    Are you able to disclose which micro brand you are currently working with?

  8. #87
    Member Fred Bekher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Posts
    42

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    With Zelos and now with new one , can't say name brand because production has not started :)

  9. #88
    Member Juergen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    35

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Yes great to read you are still keeping yourself busy.
    I would have loved for you to get the moonphase model into production. What held you back to take it to the next stage?
    I also like your website. Simple and elegant as your watches look. Only the trained eye can see how much know how will be behind it.
    A (f)iew of my watches
    1950 Rolex | 1968 Omega Speedmaster | Bulova Accutron space view | 18 ct. Zenith | WUS Tourbillon ​| 1963 re-issue| Sea-Gull Dragon King #48 | Beijing Blue Beihai | Beijing Liaoning Diver

  10. #89
    Member watchobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Winthrop,Ma.USA
    Posts
    2,393

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Bekher View Post
    With Zelos and now with new one , can't say name brand because production has not started :)

    Well Fred your design sense might have been part of the reason why I was drawn to pick up this then





    ​Here's hoping that your path is now opening for the world to truly realize your gift! Continued success to you sir!

    Chronopolis and MarkDaniels like this.

  11. #90
    Member Fred Bekher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kherson, Ukraine
    Posts
    42

    Re: My design watches, your opinion?

    Thanks Juergen1 !

    At the moment I want little bit more to work as freelancer. But soon I think i finish some sketch and maybe make 3d print for it , of course I share it here

    watchobs

    Very nice photo of Chroma

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •