Archimede outdoor protect 39 bracelet on 6 inch wrist?

Thread: Archimede outdoor protect 39 bracelet on 6 inch wrist?

Archimede outdoor protect 39 bracelet on 6 inch wrist?

Greetings. I am considering the Archimede outdoor protect for my 6 inch wrist. Mark Signorelli's review on 2 Broke Watch Snobs was excellent https://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/archi...rotect-review/ and he was kind enough to inform me a couple of months ago that he was able to fit the bracelet on his 6.5 inch wrist. I was wondering if anyone with a 6 inch wrist has been able to fit the bracelet to their wrist. Any wrist shots on strap or bracelet would be appreciated!

Thanks as always for your help.

Litchfield

Re: Archimede outdoor protect 39 bracelet on 6 inch wrist?

Quote Originally Posted by litchfieldhills View Post
    Greetings. I am considering the Archimede outdoor protect for my 6 inch wrist. Mark Signorelli's review on 2 Broke Watch Snobs was excellent https://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/archi...rotect-review/ and he was kind enough to inform me a couple of months ago that he was able to fit the bracelet on his 6.5 inch wrist. I was wondering if anyone with a 6 inch wrist has been able to fit the bracelet to their wrist. Any wrist shots on strap or bracelet would be appreciated!

Thanks as always for your help.

Litchfield
    Hello again,

Did you happen to try Greg at Watchmann? I removed all links and it fits my wrist great but I didn’t max out the micro adjustment. If you maxed it out, you might get close enough but Greg might be able to offer some guidance. It would be ideal if you could find someone in your area who would let you try one on.
    www.coldwartourist.com - Exploring ruins & relics of the Cold War

Yes thanks for your reply. I did try Greg. Unfortunately he wasn’t sure. I may have to just take the plunge. I could also go with the Sinn 556. A number of WUS members have helped me out with wrist shots on 6 inch wrists. I’m hike a lot and I like the Archimede a bit better as an outdoor watch. Thanks again.

Litchfield

Thread Information