I was wondering about the 39-58 movement as found in the Senator Hand Date....
1. How is the reliability of this movement?
2. How is the accuracy of this movement... average +/- seconds per day that is typical?
3. Is this a movement that can be serviced by most U.S. watchmakers, or must it be sent back to Germany?
4. Is there any recommended places in the U.S. that would provide quality and trustworthy service to this movement?
5. How much should I expect to pay for servicing?
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me :)