Hello to watchmaniacs and for the maintainers of this site ! I'm from Romania.
I want to present my inherited watch. As you can see in the title it's about Glashutte Spezichron , calibre 11-26. It's not a regulary watch because on the back case it's the signature of E. Honecker. Honecker gave my grandfather this as a present in the 1980. My grandfather took part, representing Romania, to a meeting in 1980 named "Waffenbruderschaft" in Magdeburg, Germany.At this meeting took part all the nations that signed the Warsaw Treaty. This watch was made especially for this event and there were no more than 100 watches like mine made. Those types of watches were made for the german marine commando KSK18.
- 22 jewels;
- 200 m water resistant;
- Dial especially for military divers;
- The pointers are special for divers very bright (mine aren't so bright :D );
- The case is made of steel by Reister and Nittel Pforzheim;
- 36 mm without the crown, 15 cm thickness, 45 mm height;
- 28 800 V/H balance frequency;
And now please watch some photos. Sorry but i don't have a photo with the movement. I won't open it without the special tools.
Wristshot with Nato Strap
With leather strap
Nice dial :D
The original box
With the metal strap
Thank you for watching my review,