Laco Memmingen Video I made
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By bazza.
  • 1 Post By jakec

Thread: Laco Memmingen Video I made

Laco Memmingen Video I made

I just got hold of this few weeks ago and to be fair you don't see many reviews of this watch so here you go

https://youtu.be/KzRCSDUn_ls

isfuzz, jandrese and omeglycine like this.
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Re: Laco Memmingen Video I made

Thanks for the review. Beautiful piece. Would you mind sharing your wrist size as I'm torn between a 39mm and a 42mm with my 6.7in(17cm) wrist.I love the clairity of that dial but it needs to be a comfortable fit for and every day watch for me. Again thanks and nice work.
    Last edited by jakec; 1 Week Ago at 20:03.
    bazza. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jakec View Post
    Thanks for the review. Beautiful piece. Would you mind sharing your wrist size as I'm torn between a 40mm and a 42mm with my 6.7in(17cm) wrist.I love the clairity of that dial but it needs to be a comfortable fit for and every day watch for me. Again thanks and nice work.
    Hi Sir I should of said its 18cm I think it would still be ok for your wrist size
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    Hi Sir I should of said its 18cm I think it would still be ok for your wrist size
    Thank you.Looking forward to the strap(s) review.

Thank you.Looking forward to the strap(s) review.
    The guy is a star the strap only cost £17.50 with free UK postage both the black and the custom Tan one on the watch
    I believe he posts world wide and if you contact him he'll do custom stuff to

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/pynchon63...88.m1543.l2754

Thanks for the review. Beautiful piece. Would you mind sharing your wrist size as I'm torn between a 39mm and a 42mm with my 6.7in(17cm) wrist.I love the clarity of that dial but it needs to be a comfortable fit for and every day watch for me. Again thanks and nice work.
    jakec, I have about a 6.5" flat wrist and own this watch. Very comfortable and "big" presence. It maxes out my wrist with lugs pushing the limit but do not overhang my wrist; very very close though. I believe it comes down to a visual aesthetic- 39 vs 42 and less of a wearability issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DSDickson View Post
    jakec, I have about a 6.5" flat wrist and own this watch. Very comfortable and "big" presence. It maxes out my wrist with lugs pushing the limit but do not overhang my wrist; very very close though. I believe it comes down to a visual aesthetic- 39 vs 42 and less of a wearability issue.
    Thanks,appreciate it.

Thread Information