Here are details on how make a deposit payment for our Vintage Dive Project Watch.
The total cost of a watch is $350 plus shipping (see below for shipping fees). Our prototype watches should be ready in April to May and ETA for final production watches is August to September, 2018.
Our manufacturer produces watches for a number of well-known micro brands and they are renowned for their excellent quality and awesome lume!
To secure your watch a deposit payment of US$175 is required.
Please note the following before you send your deposit:
1. The deposit is non-refundable unless your dial choice does not meet minimum order quantity (MOQ) requirements.
2. All prices are quoted in US dollars (US$)
3. MOQ for each dial colour is 50. Each of the 3 dial colours (black, brown & blue) will only reach production when there are 50 deposits paid for that particular colour. If a particular dial colour doesn't receive enough orders then the committee reserves the right not to produce that dial colour. There will be some leeway and we expect a dial to enter full production if 35+ deposits are received for it.
4. A US$175 deposit is required for each watch in a multiple order.
5. Standard Airmail Fees are US$35 for worldwide shipping or US$30 for most South Asian destinations.
6. EMS (express) Fees are as follows:
* USA - US$50
* Most of Western Europe, including Ireland, UK, Germany, France, etc - US$50
* Australia and New Zealand - US$45
* Most of South Asia - US$40
* Italy, Eastern Europe & South American countries will be higher (to be confirmed at shipping stage)
DEPOSIT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Your payment is to be sent via PayPal to [email protected]
Please make sure payment is made in US dollars or PayPal will default to Hong Kong dollars and charge an extra 2.5% in forex fees. For any member who needs to convert into US dollars anyway, please send your payment in Hong Kong dollars (HK$1356) as this will eliminate conversion fees on our end.
Very important! Please include the following information with your payment:
a) Your watchuseek username
b) Real name & shipping address
c) Your dial colour choice and the number of watches required
d) Your contact email address (to allow the committee to contact you if required)
e) Your preferred shipping method
The registration spreadsheet will be updated regularly to reflect deposits received and dial colour choices.
Stunning 3D renders by Kyle!