Citizen Chronomaster AQ4041-54A (Ivory dial) - anybody seen this in the wild??
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nolander

Thread: Citizen Chronomaster AQ4041-54A (Ivory dial) - anybody seen this in the wild??

I can't find anything other than stock images. It's blue brother looks awesome, so much more alive than Citizen's website would have you believe. Total shot in the dark, but WUS always seem to come through.

I posted a few pictures of mine in this thread:

***What HAQ watch are you sporting today?***
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

If you scroll down there is another picture as well. For some reason the picture in the link on this post isn’t the watch you are talking about, but if you click on the link it will take you to a pic of mine. I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Nolander; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:04.

Thank you, that's the first real picture I've seen. In the first picture the watch looks more pure white, in the second silver. How do you find it looks most of the time? Is there a pronounced sunburst? It seems like the blue version of the watch is more fun, the Ivory version is more classic. What led you to your purchase?

Thanks for the insight, this version of the AQ4041 is really a rare bird.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Citizen Chronomaster AQ4041-54A (Ivory dial) - anybody seen this in the wild??

I would say it looks more silver most of the time. The sunburst is very subtle, unless in bright light.

Re: Citizen Chronomaster AQ4041-54A (Ivory dial) - anybody seen this in the wild??

I got this particular watch because I liked all the features of Citizen HAQ watches. I also liked the bracelet more than on the other models. I went for silver since I have had many blue faced watches over time, and this is a little different.
    Barbababa and zuckermania like this.

I am thinking of adding the same model my self. I have the quartz precursor of your modell, CTQ57-0933 with blue/black dial. Same case shape but a bit smaller. I think the eco-drive caliber A060 is a great modern caliber =)
    I do not know if Citizen are going to do any moore releases this year, but I think I will give it until spring/summer before I decide.

That's a good question. I was actually looking at a few Grand Seikos, but hit the brakes when they announced all those new movements. At least the 9F hasn't changed, they just added IAHH to their three handers.

This is a beautiful watch, but given that it leans more towards silver, I think I'm going to give heavier consideration to the AQ4024 (washi paper, two tone).

Quote Originally Posted by Nolander View Post
    I would say it looks more silver most of the time. The sunburst is very subtle, unless in bright light.
    Thanks for your insights, very helpful!!

You’re welcome

Thread Information