I've owned my "grail" for over a year now. It's a GS SBGX115 diver.
Now I'm interested in the question "what's next"?
I don't think it exists - so help me out if it does...
- sub 40mm
- GS or Rolex level finishing
- HAQ (I want an accurate watch)
- smooth, tight, super-grippable, easily turned bezel (I've an Omega SMP that's great - except for the bezel action)
- Seiko level lume
- great legibility in all light (or no light)
- lug holes
- curved/fitted rubber strap available (ie: Everest or Crafter Blue)
If I were to invent my own, it would be a maxi dial, 16610 case, No-Date Rolex Submariner - but quartz. Not really a bracelet guy, so don't care so much about that.
Note that the SBGX115 hits all the marks here except for size (it's about 42mm), and the availability of a fitted rubber strap.