WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Longines Quartz

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  123pak 
#1 ·
Does anyone know a Longines quartz dress watch with identifier 960 Swiss 6091?

Thanks
Hap

#2 ·
Does anyone know a Longines quartz dress watch with identifier 960 Swiss 6091?
Where are these identifiers located? Pics would help a lot!!

Longines has been making quartz from day one...

#4 · (Edited)
I see it... It is a very thin watch with a mid level quartz movement. The same movement is in another actively listed Longines dress watch. No biggie. Not a movement that will make the watch HEQ.

The watch looks real. The seller has solid feedback. I wouldn't pay that for it... but I'm sure the MSRP price was a lot higher.

It's a nice simple design. I like it. In fact I bought an almost identical Belair ... not because I needed it but because it was a nice watch I caught for what was a very small fraction of the starting price of the Longines. Not the prestige of a Longines... but I'm not into names as much as looks and technology. (I'd even wear that Gucci that threaded elsewhere :-d ... names don't bother me one way or another.)

But I haven't worn the Belair. I'll probably give it to somebody who needs a watch.

Right now I see I'm wearing a vintage 17 jeweled Longines winder... It has a solid 14kt case and sold for not much more than the quartz you are looking at. (Is that heresy here? :think: )

#5 ·
I wouldn't call it heresy at all - the sense I get is that most of the folks here are perfectly content with perfection in whatever form it comes. I have to confess that the majority of my collection are Swiss Mech.

#7 ·
Quite possibly the caliber and model number. What is the caliber??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.