Stolen Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver + Case SN: “SEN001”

Thread: Stolen Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver + Case SN: “SEN001”

Stolen Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver + Case SN: “SEN001”

Stolen from the mail or after USPS delivery drop-off, this Prometheus Black Dial, Date, Eagle Ray Diver on Stainless Steel brushed/polished Bracelet w/Prometheus signed Dive Extension Clasp watch was brand new, still in factory wrap, with original soft leatherette padded travel case. Serial Number engraved on back of watch is “SEN001” (see photo). Was shipped from near Jacksonville Florida to Erie, Illinois via USPS Priority on an eBay transaction on April 28, 2019. If you encounter this watch for sale or see it being offered online, please advise me via PM or via email at “charlieATvanpeltgroupDOTnet” so I can notify Law Enforcement. Postal Inspector authorities have already been notified of the details. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Stolen Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver + Case SN: “SEN001”

UPDATE TO STOLEN WATCH REPORT - This watch turned up on eBay this past weekend, being offered for sale at about 1/2 price. I was able to identify the watch via the handwritten warranty card Photo and the Seller’s Photo of the watch back showing the exact Prometheus Serial # of my watch. After advising the Seller this was stolen property, he responsibly removed the listing today (see screen shot of withdrawn listing attached), but has not indicated the current disposition of the watch.

I have advised both eBay and the US Postal Inspector’s office of this situation. Should you see this watch for sale or have it offered to you, please contact me immediately via PM do I can advise the proper authorities. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Stolen Prometheus Eagle Ray Diver + Case SN: “SEN001”

WOW !!! Congratulations on the discovery!

Let's hope it gets returned to you ASAP and that the original thief is unlucky enough (not accusing the seller here) to get caught AND PROSECUTED.

Dirtbag deserves it for certain.

Rolex R150533 Oyster Perpetual Date
    Rolex 16613 Submariner
    Rolex 214270 Explorer 'full lume'
    Rolex 326933 Sky-Dweller TT white dial
    Rolex 116400GV Milgauss black dial
    Hamilton 992B Railway Special Lever-set ca 1944
    Tudor Pelagos LHD
    Miscellaneous fine quality Stopwatches
    "Life is too short not to have a Rolex"