My apartment in Houston, TX was broken into last week, thieves got away with fiancee's engagement ring, along with some other jewelry, random knick-knacks and... my watch collection. Police report was filed w/ Houston Police Department.
If anyone comes across the following watches, please contact me?
1. Sinn 358
- Model#: 358 Sapphire
- Serial#: 358.1325
- Description: Silver watch, black face, black leather strap (average wear), chronograph, 42mm size, white hour & minute hands, day & date on right side, says "SINN" above the day & date, w/ "FLEIGER" below day & date, back side is see through w/ pink bezel, with blued screws.
2. Laco Observation "B Dial" Hand wound
- Model#: Observation "B DIAL" Hand wound
- Serial#: 86 1698
- Description: Silver watch, black face, brown leather strap (original, minimal wear), 45mm size, minute marking on outside, hour markings on inside, white hands, w/ blue edges, hand wound, solid case back.
3. Maximilian "Atomic watch"
- Model#: Maximilian 5010-2
- Serial#: N/A
- Description: Silver watch with black face, 20mm HADLEY ROMA brown leather strap (new), 42mm size, white hands, solid case back, "Maximilian" printed on top w/ "Munchen" written below, says "Radio Controlled" on bottom. Only numbers show are 12, 3, 6, 9.
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone see's anything or finds the watches, please message me! Thanks in advance.