BaselWorld 2018 Press Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - WatchUSeek Article
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BaselWorld 2018 Press Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - WatchUSeek Article

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BaselWorld 2018 Press Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - WatchUSeek Article

Oris Big Crown Pointer Date

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 3.51.28 AM.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  64.6 KB

Oris has brought out this retro beauty for 2018, complete with appropriate old school sizing of 36mm, although the watch is also available in 40mm.

The watch comes in various dial colors including Le Corbusier, a soft green, a slate blue and plain black and each one is a winner. The coin-edge bezel and the unusual date scale function circling the dial only add to the charm and poise of the watch.

READ MORE HERE: Baselworld 2018: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - watchuseek.com

Re: BaselWorld 2018 Press Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - WatchUSeek Article

Love that red pointer date combined with that soft blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CMSgt Bo and dan.trujillo25 like this.

Re: BaselWorld 2018 Press Release: Oris Big Crown Pointer Date - WatchUSeek Article

Think I finally found an 'upgrade' for my Alpinist with the green one (now they have one that's not the limited edition and a bit cheaper)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I love that soft green. It's encouraging to see so many new releases with green dials or green highlights. Finally!

I stumbled upon the original Oris BC PD a few days ago after becoming aware of the brand's value and quality. It's an odd coincidence that I find this about the same time they are being re-released. But am I the only one disappointed they are not bringing back the silver/gold combo? Yes; the soft blue and green are nice. And the bronze case is unique and clever. However, all of those options I find to be less versatile. I know it's subjective; but I would like to see more of these on the market: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...e-4646187.html As far as I know this color combo is no longer being produced. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by przypadek View Post
    Think I finally found an 'upgrade' for my Alpinist with the green one (now they have one that's not the limited edition and a bit cheaper)

agreed. that light green can be stunning and goes well with a huge spectrum of clothes

Any news on the watch availability in dealers? Anybody ordered the 2018 models do let know the status update.

Me too when is it going to release to retailers? I recently went to AD but still don't see it in stores.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My watch collection: Montblanc 4810 Day Date, Tissot Carson Powermatic 80
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oris have told me July in UK.

Are smaller watches back in high demand? This is a big move for Oris to produce this watch in 36mm and 40mm as they usually make larger pieces. Maybe the larger watches fad is coming to an end?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information