BRUNO SÖHNLE
THE HAMBURG SERIES
CLASSY BY NATURE

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 3.42.09 PM.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  42.4 KB

BRUNO SÖHNLE – NEWS RELEASE

Hamburg combines a cosmopolitan spirit with Nordic understatement. This is where one can enjoy the moment and be proud of a rich history.

The new Hamburg watch line from Bruno Söhnle also confidently spans all the times.

The slim proportions and classic features of the watch line radiate a unique elegance. The mineral glass base of all 14 model variants as a quartz or automatic watch enables a deep insight into the quality movements refined in the Saxon town of Glashütte. In HAMBURG I a refined-quartz movement keeps time in a stainless steel case.

The uncluttered design with Arabic numerals and large-format date on the three and a calfskin strap with crocodile grain make the hearts of style-conscious friends of fine watches beat faster. The HAMBURG AUTOMATIC is manufactured in the same look, but with additional railway minutes. Its core element is the complex BS175 atelier calibre which is refined in Glashütte with a classic 3-hand system.

The Hamburg I and Hamburg Automatic are available in big and small versions.

The lively design of the HAMBURG II reminds us that ingenuity is also appreciated in the cool north. Inside, a BS-quartz movement keeps time and the optics impress with a date on the one, a small second hand, and a weekday display just like lake Alster on a spring evening. With smooth leather strap and elaborate butterfly buckle.

The autumn of 2018 will see the launch of two exceptional automatic models with power reserve. The movement inside will be the BS509G, an extended version of our celebrated BS509 atelier calibre, with small second hand, large date and power reserve display with a striking bar design.

Thanks to numerous technical and design variations, the Hanseatic noblesse of the Hamburg model is attractive for different budget levels with the recommended list price ranging from 450 (Hamburg I) to 2450 euros (Hamburg automatic, power reserve).

Bruno Söhnle GmbH
Uhrenatelier Glashütte

Dresdner Str. 14
01768 Glashütte / Sachsen
Germany