Need advice on this model NH8385-11E.

Thread: Need advice on this model NH8385-11E.

bts

Need advice on this model NH8385-11E.

Hi,
    I am planning to get this model but I hv a concern. How tough is the ion plated surface? As it is black color, I'm worried that light scratches might be very obvious? Or will it wear off due to sweat etc? Hoping to get some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need advice on this model NH8385-11E.

Unless it’s DLC which is as tough as old boots the coating will wear eventually, especially around the clasp if you’re a desk diver. That said though I see no valid reason not to get the watch as the black coating shows marks no worse than polished steel does.

Sponsor
    As with anything, if you take care of your watch it will last for a long time. Light scratches shouldn't be a concern and sweat will definitely not impact the black ion plating.
    At My Gift Stop, we aim to help our customers save by offering a quick and easy solution in finding amazing last-minute gifts for their friends and loved ones! We believe in being of service and want to give back!

The great people at Direct Relief help those affected by poverty or struck by disasters to improve both their health and their lives. We want to do our part in supporting this noteworthy cause by giving 5% of each sale's purchase price to Direct Relief.

Thread Information