Trying to find out about this watch...
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By orlandotommy
  • 1 Post By umarrajs

Thread: Trying to find out about this watch...

Confused Trying to find out about this watch...

Hi Everyone -

Im a big fan of the Citizen CC9025-85E. Love the titanium finish and look. I ordered one on Amazon and it was quite expensive and the seller never sent the watch, so luckily with Amazon i was able to cancel and get a refund. In the process of trying to find another one new from a different seller i came across this model: СC9025-51L, which looks like it's the same watch its just a limited number edition and a blue face? Can anyone verify this for me, does anyone own one, would love to find some more info on it, i just purchased it as well for about $2450.00...

Here is a picture...

Name:  A1ZxXw+MiRL._UL1500_.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  416.1 KB

Thanks in advance!
    umarrajs likes this.

Re: Trying to find out about this watch...

For what is worth it's a cool looking watch, but I hope you didnt pay $2k for it. A quick google search showed plenty of sites selling that watch for half. The lowest price o found was Jomashop for just under $1k...

Welcome to the forums!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks @bjjkk , where are you finding it online though, even when i google search just the model СC9025-51L it pulls up amazon and ebay all for over $2000.00+, please share a link if you dont mind.

Also, on Jomashop it only shows 2 watches when i search which are not anything like the model im looking for info on...

Thanks,
    T.

Thanks MPalmer!

The black titanium DLC with deep blue dial is the HAKUTO collaboration edition.
    Team HAKUTO is a Japanese venture participating in the International lunar probe competition
    [Hakuto- derives from a Japanese folktale in which the dark areas on the moon’s surface look like a rabbit]

AFAIK, the Team HAKUTO moon rover uses the Super Titanium developed by Citizen hence this edition.

Not sure how many pieces were produced, but it is very scarce.
    I could not find this below $2K last year so I went with the regular DLC model (CC9025-51E) instead. Since Citizen is not making the Navihawk GPS anymore........prices of both SS (CC9030-51E) and Titanium models are creeping-up.
    This is the best looking GPS dual time-Citizen made so far IMO.

Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  1.93 MBName:  IMG_6134.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  1.93 MB
    Last edited by umarrajs; 1 Day Ago at 07:37.
    GaryK30 likes this.
    " Two mighty torches of flame like the wings of a yellow bird of fire flew over a field, covered a field with a brilliant yellow bloomings of flame, and in the midst of it, white as a ghost, white as the white of Melville's Moby Dick, white as the shrine of the Madonna in half the churches of the world, this slim angelic mysterious ship of stages rose without sound out of its incarnantion of flame and began to ascend slowly into the sky, slow as Melville's Leviathan might swim, slowly as we might swim upward in a dream looking for the air............."

Norman Mailer describing the lift-off of Apollo 11.

Thread Information