Citizen Attesa CB3010-57L
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Citizen Attesa CB3010-57L

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi everybody!
    We have prepared a review of the Citizen new watches that hit the market in March 2016.

Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-2.jpg
Views: 2903
Size:  207.9 KB

New watches in the Attesa product line expanded the model range of prestigious
    titanium watches obtaining world time and precise time synchronization functions.

Specifications:
    - Caliber H128, solar powered (Eco-drive).
    - Perpetual calendar up to 2100.
    - Sapphire Crystal (anti-reflective coating).
    - Titanium case and bracelet with Duratect protective coating.
    - Luminophor paint on the hour and minute hands, as well as on the hour indices.
    - World time and summer / winter time functions.
    - Radio signal reception using the precise time signal towers in Germany, Japan, USA and China.
    - Dimensions: bezel diameter – 38 mm, case with a crown width - 42 mm, case thickness - 9 mm.
    - Brand technologies used to protect the watch from overheating and overcharging, hands automatic correction after shocks (Perfex).

The model case and bracelet are made of titanium with the Duratect protective
    coating. Interesting polishing is applied, which combines gloss and matt surface.
    The bracelet looks stylish.
    Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-11.jpg
Views: 2858
Size:  208.4 KBName:  Citizen CB3010-57L-10.jpg
Views: 2811
Size:  186.7 KB

The CB3010-57L bracelet differs from the other watches in the model range.
    The bracelet rapid extension system is applied using a mechanism on the clasp.
    Pressing the button on the clasp you can lengthen or shorten the bracelet, tri fold
    adjustment and 2-mm adjustment pitch are available.
    Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-3.jpg
Views: 2792
Size:  165.7 KBName:  Citizen CB3010-57L-5.jpg
Views: 2801
Size:  178.3 KBName:  Citizen CB3010-57L-6.jpg
Views: 2807
Size:  165.5 KB

The CB3010-57L watch caliber supports radio signal reception all around the
    world (Germany, Japan, China and the United States). New technology is
    employed to display time zone; and the time zones are displayed on the back cover.
    Convenient when using, and, in addition, the dial space is increased; and, as a
    consequence, the time readability improved.
    Just see an example of using the world time.
    60 minutes mark stands for the Greenwich meridian (+ / - 0 hours). Note that to the
    top of the 55 seconds mark there is the minus 5 hours designation. Thus, if you
    need the New York time zone (-5 hours), you move the seconds hand to the 55
    seconds mark, and if you come to Athens, then move the seconds hand to the 2
    seconds mark (+2 hours).
    Simple and easy!
    Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-7.jpg
Views: 2801
Size:  153.7 KBName:  Citizen CB3010-57L-12.jpg
Views: 2819
Size:  227.7 KB

The dial color is Navy blue, almost black in poor lighting and blue in bright
    sunlight, but not glowing. Do not expect the color to be shining blue; many photos
    in the Internet do not match reality.
    Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-9.jpg
Views: 2804
Size:  203.0 KB

The model advantage is the thin case smoothly blending with the bracelet. Thanks
    to this feature the watch looks very compact and ideally fits the hand.

I would like to note that the case and bracelet quality of manufacture is perfect,
    thus bringing the watch quite close to the higher price category models.

Besides, one of the advantages of the watch case, I would like to mention, is that
    there are no protruding buttons at the 2 hours and 4 hours indices. Flushed buttons are used.
    Name:  Citizen CB3010-57L-4.jpg
Views: 2773
Size:  215.2 KB

Other models in the lineup
    Black CB3010-57E, Withe CB3010-57A
    Name:  cb3010-57e[1].jpg
Views: 2756
Size:  69.2 KBName:  cb3010-57a[1].jpg
Views: 2736
Size:  65.1 KB
    Let’s sum up the results: Citizen presented to the market a beautiful watch, thin
    and elegant, precise and technologically advanced, a perfect choice for everyday use.
    buranik, beef, filthyj24 and 6 others like this.

Re: Citizen Attesa CB3010-57L

Thanks for the review. It seems like a lovely watch, but hard to get detail and reviews on (much like most Citizen watches!). It's on my short list of watches to get in future, as long as I don't find another (more appealing) dressy titanium, RC, Sapphire, Eco-drive, sliding adjustment clasp equipped watch first!

Does anyone know how much it sells in Japan? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ma678 View Post
    Does anyone know how much it sells in Japan? Thanks

Label in the top photo suggests ¥65,000.

Gorgeous! I'm liking this range a lot!
    Unabashed Citizen fan-boy

I got a satellite wave watch from local at the end.

I've been looking for a watch just like this, but the only thing holding me back is the white date window. I am new to watches, but i just can't stand how that contrast breaks up the beautiful black dial. Look at how well it blends in on the white version. Other attesa models have the black date window. I really wish this one did and it'd be just about the perfect watch for me.

Thanks for your review, it really helped to identify one of these that popped up for sale on eBay. CB3010-57A white-face. Bought it & it's lovely.
    This one was made in Feb 2016, so a month prior to release date. The case & bracelet are very nice quality & look more like brushed stainless than the darkness normally associated with titanium. At 87g it hardly feels like it's on, so this will be getting plenty of wrist time.
    I'm sometimes in between strap links so the 2-clicks of micro-adjustment on the clasp is a really good feature. Why don't more clasps have this?
    Used item, so a few surface scratches on case & strap but only noticeable with a loupe. Duratect coating so I'm not going to try polishing them out, maybe they will heal slightly over time? . Sapphire glass is unmarked superb. Radio reception fine from DCF77 to me near Edinburgh.
    Love the simple dial (no declarations of ecodrive or radio control, etc) just the citizen logo. Second hand is bang on the indexes. Must be servo hands as the second hand rotates both ways to indicate charge level and radio reception. results.
    Very pleased to find one of these white-faced JDM models in the UK for just less than £100, which I think was a good price compared to the new cost.
    Attached Images Attached Images

saridis and ma678 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirdy View Post
    Thanks for your review, it really helped to identify one of these that popped up for sale on eBay. CB3010-57A white-face. Bought it & it's lovely.
    This one was made in Feb 2016, so a month prior to release date. The case & bracelet are very nice quality & look more like brushed stainless than the darkness normally associated with titanium. At 87g it hardly feels like it's on, so this will be getting plenty of wrist time.
    I'm sometimes in between strap links so the 2-clicks of micro-adjustment on the clasp is a really good feature. Why don't more clasps have this?
    Used item, so a few surface scratches on case & strap but only noticeable with a loupe. Duratect coating so I'm not going to try polishing them out, maybe they will heal slightly over time? . Sapphire glass is unmarked superb. Radio reception fine from DCF77 to me near Edinburgh.
    Love the simple dial (no declarations of ecodrive or radio control, etc) just the citizen logo. Second hand is bang on the indexes. Must be servo hands as the second hand rotates both ways to indicate charge level and radio reception. results.
    Very pleased to find one of these white-faced JDM models in the UK for just less than £100, which I think was a good price compared to the new cost.
    You are so lucky to find such a beautiful watch. I wish I could find it locally.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ma678; February 8th, 2019 at 17:48.

Sorry to revive an old topic, I can’t seem to find the find the answer online.

Does anyone know if this watch has a screw down crown? I’d have to think it does at 20bar.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fronnzy View Post
    Sorry to revive an old topic, I can’t seem to find the find the answer online.

Does anyone know if this watch has a screw down crown? I’d have to think it does at 20bar.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, it doesn't. 10 bar only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information