Citizen Attesa Direct Flight

Thread: Citizen Attesa Direct Flight

Citizen Attesa Direct Flight

This particular model is Citizen Attesa Direct Flight BY0074-50E.

Made in Japan titanium body & bracelet with Duratect and Diamond Like Coating (DLC) plus the sapphire crystal, altogether prevent any wear & tear.

The movement is caliber H610, which is powered by light (eco-drive) and protected against shock & magnetism as well.

And it only weighs 98grams. Wonderful piece of engineering, just like a supercar, which combines lightweight (yet strong) materials, with a powerful engine.

Atomic time sync with radio signals from 4 countries & built-in perpetual calendar ensures it's accuracy at all times.

On top of all, it also provides alarm, 1/5sec chronograph, world time and power reserve indicator functions.

Overall, such a fantastic time piece.
    I just wanted to highlight some basic information for this Attesa Direct Flight series, because somehow, these new generation Attesa series don't get attention in the forum.

Cheers
    Last edited by BarisKiris; May 14th, 2016 at 11:46.

Re: Citizen Attesa Direct Flight

I have a very similar watch. CITIZEN ATTESA ECO-DRIVE BY0094-52E
    I love almost everything about it...
    It feels light and comfortable on the wrist.
    The fit and finish is beautiful.
    The bracelet is multi finished and eye-catching.
    The bracelet has rollers for comfort.
    The titanium feels good against my skin.
    It keeps excellent time and updates perfectly almost every night. I live on the east coast of USA south of Boston.
    The watch face is 3D like with much depth and the light interaction with the hands and hour markers is incredible.
    The crystal is domed with excellent AR.

There are really two things I do not like about this watch and I would change if it I could.
    1. The chronometer minute marker is too small for me to read. The watch the OP owns has different markers that I wish my watch had. I would like the minute hand to mark the minutes in chronometer mode. I could forgo knowing the actual time if I was using it as a stop watch.
    Other features are also too small for me to read; the alarm and DST designations.
    2. The "traditional" second hand looks kind of weird to me just sitting at the 12 o'clock position. Here it is only used for the chronometer. I wish I could chose to have it stationary or move with the 6 o'clock sub dial seconds

Even though there are a few things I don't like, I always respect the designers and engineers decisions.

I was looking at JDM watches and I purchased mine from Arizona Fine Time in United States. I was lucky to get the "best of both worlds", a JDM watch and the 6 year Citizen USA warranty.

This watch can be worn with anything and look good. It also matches my wedding ring (makes my wife happy).

Meerkat
    Last edited by Meerkat; June 5th, 2016 at 01:23.

Thread Information