I picked up a Nighthawk A-T a couple of weeks ago in the US on sale for about $350.
- I love the atomic clock sync. I live on the side of a steep hill which blocks many radio signals, but the watch is able to sync with Ft. Collins each night.
- Build quality is great
- Bracelet is very nice
- Instead of a timing wheel like on a diver's watch, this watch has a rotating wheel underneath the crystal. I prefer this to the diving watch style.
- Eco-Drive is amazing. On a full charge, it apparently will run for 10 months.
- Perpetual calendar is cool
- Top complaint: it's hard to read. With 3 subdials, and rather skinny hands, it's just not a watch I can glance at to get the time. Feedback for Citizen: make an easy to read watch such as a Pilot that also syncs with Ft. Collins. No chrono, no day of week, no alarm, just time & date.
- The glow-in-the-dark paint is not bright. I won't be able to tell the time in the middle of the night if I wear it to sleep.
- Very complicated to operate. You'll need to read all of the manual and refer to it often.
- Lots of extraneous text on the dial, such as "Perpetual Calendar" and "Radio Controlled, Sapphire, WR 200". This isn't necessary and clutters up the dial.