Citizen Promaster Sky JY8025 59E
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Citizen Promaster Sky JY8025 59E

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Citizen Promaster Sky JY8025 59E

Name:  DSC_0810_edited-3.jpg
Views: 6764
Size:  246.8 KB
    The Citizen Promaster Sky JY8025 59e is my second Citizen watch for the year. I bought this off IbuyJP on ebay. The watch got to my place in 3 days. The Citizen Promster Sky is my third JDM citizen watch. This time I was looking for a ana digi watch and I always liked the Skyhawk design from Citizen. This watch is made of titanium and is very light. It has the Japanese movement u680 and with Atomic time it syncs to japan, US, china and Germany . Living in Australia means I 'm unable to receive the signal, but I have been able to sync it using JJY simulator and seems accurate over the last few days. The watch will try to receive the signal at 2am and if unsuccessful will try again at 3am. Even if the watch doesn't sync at all it will be accurate to +/- 15seconds. Since this citizen has world time, once you pull out the crown, you are able to press button B to rotate through the cities and then by pressing both the A and B buttons at the same time you are then able to change the time of the home city (also changes the time on the analog hands.
    There is also the option of selecting summer times(SMT)( if where you live has daylight savings times) its quite useful where I live.
    It also has a 1/100second chronograph(only shows on the digital display. Date display is located at 4 o'clock digital LCD. This is my second watch with a power reserve dial indicator is and it is very useful; it displays 4 levels of charge.
    Case (45mm in diameter and 14mm in thickness) and bracelet is made of titanium and durectect coated and feels very light (114g). It is waterproof to 200m. Bracelet sits very comfortably on my 6`` wrist after removing three of the links.

My apologies I don't really know how to make the photo larger.
    ShaggyDog, turboBB and Conza like this.

Re: Citizen Promaster Sky JY8025 59E

Thanks for sharing; that's a nice looking watch ! Quick question: In the photo, the case and band look dark gray / lead. Is that accurate or are they more like black (and show up lighter due to the flash)? Thanks, Edgar

I didn't use a flash for that photo. The band is more of a dark grey lead colour.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the info (and sorry for the delay in responding; for some reason, I didn't get notified)!

That's a beauty

mate, that is one very sexy rare citibird there! ive been pining for the std version for a long time. this dlc version takes the watch to another level of citizen goodness. i like the v minor red accents on the std model but this one for rarity and special factor cant be beat.

good stuff!

That is a great looking watch. How do you use or create a JJY simulator? I will try to post a pic of my PMD56-2776 which is quartz only here in the USA. I would love to find a way to allow it to synch. I would also love to purchase another band for it as a back up. I wonder if we have the same bands....dark titanium.Name:  PMD56-2776.jpg
Views: 5058
Size:  221.2 KBName:  PMD56-2776 a.jpg
Views: 4945
Size:  237.7 KB

ooh recon, i havent seen that one before. its another stunner amongst the nighthawk family

love the black bezel detail

sorry for the late reply, I just google JJY simulator and just use the link there. I usually adjust my system settings to Toyko time before I sync my watches.

(reviving this thread)

OP, thanks for your post. If you still have the watch, how has the Duratect held up? Any scratches or wear yet?
    Last edited by turboBB; January 23rd, 2014 at 00:57.
    My references and Good Guy post | Haven't been as active on WUS lately but come see what I'm up to on YouTube.

=======
    UPDATE: 8/1/2015 - This is the only watch currently up for sale.
    =======

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information