Help me find my next Citizen watch, please
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Brian1965
  • 1 Post By cghorr01

Thread: Help me find my next Citizen watch, please

Question Help me find my next Citizen watch, please

With tax season here, I have money coming to me in the form of a tax refund. My only nice watch is a 4th Gen Apple Watch, which cost me $500 a couple of years ago. My budget for my next watch is $400 to $600, and I'm partial to Citizen's. Any assistance, advice or other input is greatly appreciated.
    cghorr01 likes this.

Re: Help me find my next Citizen watch, please

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1965 View Post
    With tax season here, I have money coming to me in the form of a tax refund. My only nice watch is a 4th Gen Apple Watch, which cost me $500 a couple of years ago. My budget for my next watch is $400 to $600, and I'm partial to Citizen's. Any assistance, advice or other input is greatly appreciated.
    Look at the Skyhawk, Navihawk or Nighthawk range. All great pieces, all fit the bill in terms of price. Here's a few shots in order listed. The ana-digi dials on the Skyhawk/Navihawk are my favorite, without question.

Sent from my LG V50
    vmgotit likes this.

It might help to have some more information. Dress or sport? Automatic or quartz movement? With that information people can give you suggestions that are more inline with what might work for you. Vance.
    Watch the time you have, Jesus is coming soon! “Faith is seeing the light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.”

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

toss-up between the satellite gps watch and the ProMaster Skyhawk A-T. The watch will be my everyday, sport watch. I usually like a complicated, 'every-option-in-the-book' watch, which would suggest the Navihawk A-T, but I also like the dead-accurate satellite gps model, even though it does look 'plain Jane.'

Thread Information