Help me find new eco-drive
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delmarco

Thread: Help me find new eco-drive

Help me find new eco-drive

so my trusty everyday eco dtive has come to an end so to say and citizen is offering me half price watches, so i guess its time to move on; but Im having a hard time deciding as the product selector on their site is somewhat limited.

what im after:
    Sapphire glass
    Metal band
    wr 100 or more
    1 year + power reserve

anybody know whats out there or a product selector that has more detail available?

Re: Help me find new eco-drive

Not sure why you post this in the watch review section and not the general section. No one is going to find your plea here and those who come here are not going to help you find a watch!

Before I proceed to assist you I must scold you!

EVERYONE (man, female and in-between) should find their own damn watch! NO ONE is better qualified to tell you what you will like on your wrist than you!

Metal Band =
    easy to find. Almost all non-dress watches come as such

Sapphire Glass = not usually available on the USA spec watches. However some of the USA service centers do replace mineral with sapphire from $69 and up. So any watch you get can possibly be upgraded to have a sapphire glass.

wr 100 = almost every Citizen sports watch has this feature.

1 year+ power reserve = I think the best Ecos get is a couple of months sitting in the dark.
    You are asking for a miracle to get a couple of years life of one solar charge. Usually if you wear
    the watch daily it will charge itself off any light source natural or man made.

So far your best bet is the AV0050-54A/54H. You get metal. sapphire. wr 200. But the catch is that it is one ugly watch.

But not-being ugly wasn't one of your conditons

Last edited by Delmarco; May 23rd, 2013 at 05:55.
    Koru77 likes this.
    Watches Omega Speedmaster 3520.50 - SEIKO 5 SNZF15J1 Pepsi Diver - Orient Bambino V2
    Casio Pathfinder PAW1100T Tissot Le Locle T41142333

Thread Information