My Citizen watches
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: My Citizen watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Citizen watches

Name:  IMG_20150612_202650x.jpg
Views: 1788
Size:  223.5 KB

Thought I'd share this, I am proud of my collection, just need a red and green one to complete the outfit matching collection.
    So far I couldn't find any decent green or red Citizens, if you have any suggestions, please do share.
    Cobia, kpc001, Mediocre and 1 others like this.

Re: My Citizen watches

Lovely collection mate im a big citizen fan, there is one iconic citizen you are missing that you have nothing like, the ECOZILLA diver, a big dog but one of the best bang for buck divers ever made, can be had for 199 bones on the net, an absolute classic, do yourself a favour and pick one up, cheers and thanks for sharing your great collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobia View Post
    Lovely collection mate im a big citizen fan, there is one iconic citizen you are missing that you have nothing like, the ECOZILLA diver, a big dog but one of the best bang for buck divers ever made, can be had for 199 bones on the net, an absolute classic, do yourself a favour and pick one up, cheers and thanks for sharing your great collection.

Thank you, that's an interesting watch, never seen that before. I want to get a red and another green watch now, and then save my money for about 5 years (hopefully these all will be fine) and then buy a Rolex then, I'll budget about $5k for rolex at that time, and hopefully they won't get much more expensive.

If you can suggest any red or green Citizens or other nice $300 range watches, please do share.
    Thanks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello

Noob to this forum. I am a Citizen man and I only have a small collection my self.

Now regarding a green and red watch do you have any demands for them or are you just on the hunt for one of each color watch in general?
    You could look at this
    Green >>> Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive World Time Chronograph ANA-DIGI Watch JZ1010-23X | eBay
    Green Searches Aqualand, Citizen Promaster items in DutyFreeIsland store on eBay! or all of eBay Green Citizen watch | eBay

Red >>>> Citizen Eco-Drive 100m Military Black Red Lume Sports Watch BM6835-58E | eBay
    Not much with red as you have written your self

Mix of green & red on black dial >>> Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Altichron Cirrus Titanium DLC Japan Watch BN4035-08E | eBay

I recently bought this Citizen Eco-Drive 100m Military Black Red Lume Sports Watch BM6835-58E | eBay from the same seller and it's real nice with lots of features. The first link to a green watch I have posted is just another model of the one I recently bought. Though not a diving watch of course.

Anyway maybe you find some of my rambelings useful.
    Last edited by Hitokiri_2000; September 16th, 2015 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri_2000 View Post
    Hello

Noob to this forum. I am a Citizen man and I only have a small collection my self.

Now regarding a green and red watch do you have any demands for them or are you just on the hunt for one of each color watch in general?
    You could look at this
    Green >>> Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive World Time Chronograph ANA-DIGI Watch JZ1010-23X | eBay
    Green Searches Aqualand, Citizen Promaster items in DutyFreeIsland store on eBay! or all of eBay Green Citizen watch | eBay

Red >>>> Citizen Eco-Drive 100m Military Black Red Lume Sports Watch BM6835-58E | eBay
    Not much with red as you have written your self

Mix of green & red on black dial >>> Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive Altichron Cirrus Titanium DLC Japan Watch BN4035-08E | eBay

I recently bought this Citizen Eco-Drive 100m Military Black Red Lume Sports Watch BM6835-58E | eBay from the same seller and it's real nice with lots of features. The first link to a green watch I have posted is just another model of the one I recently bought. Though not a diving watch of course.

Anyway maybe you find some of my rambelings useful.

Thank you so much for the links, they are all great, especially 1st square one and that last $1200 one, they are very rare finds, for a collector I think they could be very nice selection.
    I caught one at Costco the other day for $150 and I saw another one at TJ MAXX for $200, not sure which one I'll go with but there are some other green ones in your link.
    These are, especially, really nice:
    Citizen Eco-Drive 100m Black IP Green Leather Sports Watch AW1184-05E | eBay
    Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph 100m Green Sports Men's Watch CA4156-01W | eBay

Thanks again for these great finds!

You are very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help.

As I wrote I didn't really know what sort you were on the lookout for so it was a lucky shot. I saw this and you might fancy that as well.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citizen-Ec...3D331477909775

That eBay shop Dutyfreeisland is a nice shop and service is great. As I wrote in my last post I have recently gotten a Promaster World Time Chrono JZ1005-58E watch from them and I really like the look and feel of it.

I'll see if I can't remember to take a pic of my modest collection soon and post here on the site. I can see I put in the wrong link to the watch I recently got, so here is the right link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2314785722...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT if you want to have a look.
    My first Citizen was a Space Master that I got for my 18th birthday. I need to have it repaired as it's gone out of wack. But I know it will be very expensive for me to get it fixed so it will have to wait till I can afford it.

Have a great day.
    Last edited by Hitokiri_2000; September 17th, 2015 at 20:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri_2000 View Post
    You are very welcome. I'm glad I was able to help.

As I wrote I didn't really know what sort you were on the lookout for so it was a lucky shot. I saw this and you might fancy that as well.
    Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph Sports CA0275-55E Men's Watch | eBay

That eBay shop Dutyfreeisland is a nice shop and service is great. As I wrote in my last post I have recently gotten a Promaster World Time Chrono JZ1005-58E watch from them and I really like the look and feel of it.

I'll see if I can't remember to take a pic of my modest collection soon and post here on the site. I can see I put in the wrong link to the watch I recently got, so here is the right link Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive World Time Chrono ANA-DIGI Men's Watch JZ1005-58E | eBay if you want to have a look.
    My first Citizen was a Space Master that I got for my 18th birthday. I need to have it repaired as it's gone out of wack. But I know it will be very expensive for me to get it fixed so it will have to wait till I can afford it.

Have a great day.

I don't know if you are going by the model number or just searching them one by one, but when I check green eco drive on ebay, I kept getting same blunt looking ones, but these are great, especially the ones with inner green ring.
    These are really cool! Any red ones you can recommend?

Well I think it was luck most of all to be honest.

First I went to Dutyfreeisland whom I know has alot of Citizen watches where I just typed green in the search window and the green square one popped up as one of the first then I just went to eBay's front page where I typed Green Citizen and the list of mainly Citizen watches popped up. Looking through them it's clear there are other brands mixed in between the Citizen ones. Oh well you win some and you lose some.

As for red Citizen watches the sellection is very slim, I tried with the same approach as when seeking the green ones but I guess Citizen just hasn't made that many watches with red in or on them.

Here is what I found.
    RARE Citizen Thunderbirds Navihawk C300 CN0041-55X Skyhawk Vintage Red Pilot | eBay

eBay front page search: Red Citizen | eBay
    Not really sure where else to look or how to look I'm afraid.

Too bad you aren't looking for an orange faced one...
    Citizen Uhr Eco-Drive Herren-Chronograph Chrono CA4234-51X | eBay
    It could almost pass for a red one though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information