Time to payback my research to this WU forum by posting my review

After months of searching and determining which to buy, between Seiko Premier Kinetic series and Citizen Eco-drive, finally put my wallet on Citizen. (I own 2 Seiko Chronos, so Citizen will be next playing field).

During my visit week ago to Taipei, I finally found Eco-Drive AS8024. This is new model (according to shop staff), and seems so after googling this model to no avail.
The look is almost identical to AT4010 sold in US market, but this one is more expensive (I paid TWD 19200 / USD 650) for this pieace, for newer model and also for the new movement: E690.

- 42mm
- Atomic Timekeeping (only receiving BPC signal from China according to manual)
- Sapphire Glass
- Titanium case and bracelet (even in the HK/TW website says ST)
- Perpetual and date + day display
- WR 200
- specific to E690 movement: 1/20 seconds chrono for 60 minutes measurement.

What I like is the lume color, ranging from turquoise to green (I guess different light source will produce either color), but it will end up with green lume if I leave it all night.

The watch is pretty light, compared to my Seiko stainless, as this is full titanium (I search around with Google to make sure, but no information avail, as the official website stated as ST case and bracelet). It fits full enough to my slim wrist. Just have to care enough to avoid making any scratches to this bracelet.

Hope you enjoy the photos as I enjoy wearing this watch. Cheers!