Baselworld 2019 Live Report: Alpina Introduces A New Quartz Range to its Alpine - WatchUSeek Article
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CMSgt Bo
  • 1 Post By Mathy
  • 1 Post By Mathy

Thread: Baselworld 2019 Live Report: Alpina Introduces A New Quartz Range to its Alpine - WatchUSeek Article

Baselworld 2019 Live Report: Alpina Introduces A New Quartz Range to its Alpine - WatchUSeek Article

Alpina Introduces A New
    Quartz Range to its Alpine

Name:  AL-240NS4E6B-768x512.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  76.3 KB

Sports watch inventors Alpina has introduced a new quartz model taking inspiration from an automatic 1950’s model and bringing it right up to date within the contemporary Alpiner line.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.watchuseek.com/baselworl...er-collection/

Re: Baselworld 2019 Live Report: Alpina Introduces A New Quartz Range to its Alpine - WatchUSeek Art

Yes another beauty from Alpina yet another disappointment for me. At 42mm think they really missed a great opportunity to follow the 'trend' back to more modest sizing at 40mm, that feel more appropriate I think. But I would say that as it would have been and an instant buy for me...

But I understand the trend for sporty watches and Alpinas norm still sits bigger.

Just been looking for a a versitle sport style watch which can dress up for soooooo long, I got a flutter when I saw this. All the affordables are just too big for me.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk
    "Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody is gonna die."

Re: Baselworld 2019 Live Report: Alpina Introduces A New Quartz Range to its Alpine - WatchUSeek Art

I know what you mean. Those turned lugs (Omega inspired?) and electric blue dial are gorgeous.
    Mathy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yes indeed, that's the vibe it's channelling I think. If they had sized this as Halios has its two new models It would have been awesome.

I actually sent them an email to say how great all the new models are and love the brand direction but was really disappointed not to see some smaller models, in particular this one and do they have plans... I don't expect a reply but you never know.

CMSgt Bo likes this.

I agree with Mathy. A 40mm is the prefect size for most of us.

I agree with the above that it would be much better at 40mm , otherwise it look very good, specially that I love blue dials

Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    Yes indeed, that's the vibe it's channelling I think. If they had sized this as Halios has its two new models It would have been awesome.

I actually sent them an email to say how great all the new models are and love the brand direction but was really disappointed not to see some smaller models, in particular this one and do they have plans... I don't expect a reply but you never know.

Well unexpectedly I got a reply, not surprised it took them a while, Aplina as far as I can tell are actually quite a modest operation size wise despite how good their market presence is. My hunch after seeing they only had a catch all Swiss contact email address was that they are not that geared up for frequent English customer service queries which seems right as my email has been passed on to their UK authorised distributor.

So we will see, you never know I might get exclusive info on a future release...(not holding breath haha).

I suppose for Alpina most spend goes where I'd hope...watches and then where I expect for Swiss watches... marketing.

CMSgt Bo likes this.

Thread Information