Elektronika project general discussion thread - Page 26
Like Tree413Likes

Thread: Elektronika project general discussion thread

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    24h

Re: Elektronika project general discussion thread

Surok, would it be possible to send me the SVG files with this updated case?
    Thank you

My YouTube Channel for watch modding and I​nstagram for (mostly) Russian watches

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Hedgehog View Post
    The yellow needs to be changed to WUS orange. With the frame removed the orange lines should align with the text rather than extend towards the edge. The top should have the logo or the orange underline, not both. And I think the general consensus was a preference for the pentagon logo, rather than the WUS one. Plus an ‘С’ after the 55 to indicate it’s the stainless steel model.

Bit of a crude mock-up done on my phone, but something like this:
    +1
    This looks perfect to me

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
    Dave_Hedgehog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Surok55 View Post
    Still prefer this version with the yellow swapped for WUS orange. The engraved back and SS case will make it special.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stevarad View Post
    N° 3!

Послато са SM-N950F уз помоћ Тапатока
    +1

With color (yellow/orange) i think it is not a problem. Really, we use silver insteed of white and dark-gold insteed of yellow. But it looks as orange, as you can see on the photo in attachment. The owners of our watches here can conrirm 🙂 We use metallized paints because with them printing looks more bright even with bad lighting.

"Ф10" logo looks nice, but the letters are too small on the proposed sketch. They will be unreable. The letters in text "Сделано в Беларуси" or letter W in WUS logo are smallest which are possible to print with satisfactory quality. It's better to engrave this logo on the case back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

cuthbert likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Hedgehog View Post
    The yellow needs to be changed to WUS orange. With the frame removed the orange lines should align with the text rather than extend towards the edge. The top should have the logo or the orange underline, not both. And I think the general consensus was a preference for the pentagon logo, rather than the WUS one. Plus an ‘С’ after the 55 to indicate it’s the stainless steel model.

Bit of a crude mock-up done on my phone, but something like this:
    +2

love this logo. Also orange matches WUS better than yellow.
    Dave_Hedgehog likes this.

With color (yellow/orange) i think it is not a problem. Really, we use silver insteed of white and dark-gold insteed of yellow. But it looks as orange, as you can see on the photo in attachment. The owners of our watches here can conrirm We use metallized paints because with them printing looks more bright even with bad lighting.

"Ф10" logo looks nice, but the letters are too small on the proposed sketch. They will be unreable. The letters in text "Сделано в Беларуси" or letter W in WUS logo are smallest which are possible to print with satisfactory quality. It's better to engrave this logo on the case back.
    -regarding the color, I'd go with WUS orange. Though the yellow may look orange in certain conditions, I think orange is a central part of the design.
    - As for the logo, F10 seems to be ruled out due to printing restrains. I guess the choice now is between WUS logo or no logo (on the front at least).
    I can go with either, but would prefer the logo on the front

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
    OnyxNight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cuthbert View Post
    Is this the correct case shape?
    Yes. Exactly this case is planned to be made from stainless steel. Traditional for Electronika-55.

Yes. Exactly this case is planned to be made from stainless steel. Traditional for Electronika-55.
    Can you tell us how long you think it will take to solve the supplier's issues?

As you can see we have 200 subscriptions and they are mostly interested to the SS case.
    24h likes this.

"Ф10" logo looks nice, but the letters are too small on the proposed sketch. They will be unreable. The letters in text "Сделано в Беларуси" or letter W in WUS logo are smallest which are possible to print with satisfactory quality.
    Like I said, my picture was something I just quickly mocked up on my phone, and I was just eyeballing the logo size while adjusting it with pinch gestures on a tiny screen.

Looking at it more closely, it appears the ‘Сделано в Беларуси’ lettering is 8 pixels high, and the ‘Ф10’ in my image was 7 pixels high. I’m sure there’s plenty of room to increase the size to get the letters big enough. I think the thickness of the line used for the pentagon could be reduced too, giving more room to increase the font size without increasing the overall logo size too much.

Hopefully someone with proper image editing tools can have a look, I’m sure with a bit of effort something workable can be designed.
    FernandoFuenzalida likes this.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information