Elektronika project registration thread - Page 11
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Elektronika project registration thread

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Re: Elektronika project registration thread

I'll prepay too
    24h likes this.

I guess by now you've got plenty of pre-payers but sign me up as well for the prepayment.
    24h likes this.

So if we were on the prepay list do we not get transferred or is that separate from this registration. I missed this apparently and am not on this list.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Vintage Raketa Big Zero
    Vintage Vostock Moscow 1980 Olympics
    Vintage Vostock Komandirskie (Ministry of Defence)
    2016 WUS Russian Amphibia Project
    Citizen BM8475-00F Black Canvas
    Citizen 8020-54L Blue Angels
    Seiko 5 SNK805
    Vintage Seiko 7009-8028
    Scurfa Bell Diver 1

http://instagram.com/thebowtiger/

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Mod. Russian, China Mech. Chascomm's Avatar

The previous "prepay list" was created during the informal discussions before the project proposal had even been submitted for approval to run, therefore your pledge to prepay can be seen as no more than an expression of interest. Therefore you you will need to register on the actual registration list.

Sorry to get so bureaucratic, but it seems like a lot of people presumed that a project was already happening just because we were talking about it. I did my best to clarify that on numerous occasions.
    24h likes this.
    Chascomm
    Moderator, Russian Watches & Chinese Mechanical Watches Forums
    (no, I am not going to list all my watches here)

24h

@BowTiger you are on the "wait list" for #129.
    I think the goal is to have a watch for everyone and there is a possibility to order more than 100.
    Also, accounting for people who might drop out...you are still likely to get one.

My YouTube Channel for watch modding and I​nstagram for (mostly) Russian watches

Quote Originally Posted by 24h View Post
    @BowTiger you are on the "wait list" for #129.
    I think the goal is to have a watch for everyone and there is a possibility to order more than 100.
    Also, accounting for people who might drop out...you are still likely to get one.

@24h I was under the impression those of that signed up for the pre-pay would be guaranteed one. The fact that I'm #129 right now is because I signed up after I made the post to this thread. This is some serious BS. I understand that wait list will probably get one, I was waitlisted for the last project watch and got one because I was late to the party. I wasn't late to the party this time and have been involved in all the polls and most of the threads. The fact that the "pre-pay list" is being reneged on is a serious issue.
    Vintage Raketa Big Zero
    Seiko 5 SNK805
    Vintage Seiko 7009-8028
    Scurfa Bell Diver 1

24h

Quote Originally Posted by BowTiger View Post
    @24h I was under the impression those of that signed up for the pre-pay would be guaranteed one. The fact that I'm #129 right now is because I signed up after I made the post to this thread. This is some serious BS. I understand that wait list will probably get one, I was waitlisted for the last project watch and got one because I was late to the party. I wasn't late to the party this time and have been involved in all the polls and most of the threads. The fact that the "pre-pay list" is being reneged on is a serious issue.
    I apologize and I agree that it could have been handled/described better, but it was never the "Electronika 2019 official registration form".
    All I did was create a "Google doc to make a list of the people who are willing to pre-pay".

When a watch project is in formulation or in progress, it's important to check the forums frequently. There might be a design change someone is not in favor of and decide to drop out, an important request like a missing email address on the form, or the registration form being uploaded for public sign-ups.

My YouTube Channel for watch modding and I​nstagram for (mostly) Russian watches

Quote Originally Posted by 24h View Post
    I apologize and I agree that it could have been handled/described better, but it was never the "Electronika 2019 official registration form".
    All I did was create a "Google doc to make a list of the people who are willing to pre-pay".

When a watch project is in formulation or in progress, it's important to check the forums frequently. There might be a design change someone is not in favor of and decide to drop out, an important request like a missing email address on the form, or the registration form being uploaded for public sign-ups.
    I probably should have not been as rude, I apologize. I'm military and travel a lot for work and don't always get a chance to check the forums which is why I missed this and why I "jumped" on the pre-pay opportunity assuming it would lock me before something like this happened.
    Vintage Raketa Big Zero
    Seiko 5 SNK805
    Vintage Seiko 7009-8028
    Scurfa Bell Diver 1

24h

Quote Originally Posted by BowTiger View Post
    I probably should have not been as rude, I apologize. I'm military and travel a lot for work and don't always get a chance to check the forums which is why I missed this and why I "jumped" on the pre-pay opportunity assuming it would lock me before something like this happened.
    No need to apologize, I can understand your frustration

For what it’s worth, I thought it was fairly clear the initial pre-pay list was only to evidence that there was sufficient interest to provide the minimum funding. I saw this as a necessary step to prove the potential viability of the project in order to get it approved and started. Separate official registration was always going to be required once the project received approval.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread Information