Thread: Poljot Alarm Basilika and Aviator 24

Poljot Alarm Basilika and Aviator 24

Poljot Alarm Basilika and Aviator 24
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Poljot Alarm Basilika and Aviator 24

IanP

Quote Originally Posted by tzagu View Post
    Nice pics tzagu. I'm thinking of buying the same 24-hour Aviator model. What do you think of yours, seeing as you've owned it for nearly a year?

Any feedback would be welcome.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well I'm very happy with mine. It keeps good time, and I don't have to set it often, I usually do that when I also have to change the date. (even if I don;t wear it every day, I wind it every day). I love the lume, and it's on for almost all the night. I also like when you enter a dark room after being outside in the sun, it;s really visible. I think it's a great value for the money spent, and I'll buy it again if I'd had the chance. Hope u'll enjoy yours.

Salut tzagu,

Sunt pe cale sa-mi cumpar un ceas ca cel de mai jos dar nu am unde sa-l vad in realitate si as vrea sa-mi dai mai multe detalii daca se poate.

http://anton-c.blogspot.com/2008/09/...ronograph.html

Care este nivelul de finisare? Arata ca un ceas ieftin? Am un Oris Artelier de care sunt incantat de cum e finisat.
    Se merita oare 285 euro un ceas Poljot? Mi-ar placea un Sinn 356 dar daca afla sotia ma omoara. Am avut un Pobeda cand eram tanar si tot ce-mi amintesc e ca nu arata rau, dar nu prea tinea timpul.
    Cat de verde se vad cifrele? Adica e un verde placut? Ma gandesc ca varianta cu alb ar arata mai bine.
    Multumesc.

Ah, ya mind posting in English please...

This is an English language forum
    Стрела

Russian Watch Forum, Rolex & Tudor Watch Forum, & Pilots’ and Military Watch Forum Moderator

Re: Ah, ya mind posting in English please...

Quote Originally Posted by Strela View Post
    This is an English language forum
    Sorry. I did't now.:oops:

Hello tzagu,

I intend to buy a watch like one below but I can't see him in real life and I want to give me more details if possible.

What level of finish it is? Looks like a cheap watch? I have an Oris Artelier and I am excited by how it finished.
    It really is worth 285 euros a Poljot watch? I would like a Sinn 356 but 1400$ is too much for me now. Pobeda I had when I was young and all I remember is that not look bad, but not really holding time.
    How green are the figures I see? I mean it is a pleasant green? I think the white version would look better.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by imigrantu View Post
    Sorry. I did't now.:oops:

Hello tzagu,

I intend to buy a watch like one below but I can't see him in real life and I want to give me more details if possible.

What level of finish it is? Looks like a cheap watch? I have an Oris Artelier and I am excited by how it finished.
    It really is worth 285 euros a Poljot watch? I would like a Sinn 356 but 1400$ is too much for me now. Pobeda I had when I was young and all I remember is that not look bad, but not really holding time.
    How green are the figures I see? I mean it is a pleasant green? I think the white version would look better.
    Thanks.
    Hi imigrantu,

First of all, sorry for the late response, secondly here is a link to a thread of mine, where there is a similar watch, Poljot Aviator II
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=192278

I'm very happy with the watch quality, the finishing is quite good. I looked for buying the watch you provided in the link, the Poljot Aviator, but they were sold out where I've looked. If you have the change of buying it I can encourage it. I wearing my Poljot watches at the office, so I don't go extreme with them, can't say how resistant they are. If you don;t abuse them like a G-Shock or a simple quartz watch, and threat them with care, as they are mechanical / automatic (non swiss, japan, so less shock resistant) they will last a life time. I'm very happy with my Poljot Aviator watches, and in the 2 year I;ve owned them, none of them broke.

I really love the movements, expecially the 3133 that the one you want to buy has. It;s a very good and robust movement.

Hope you'll buy and post some pictures, let me know if you do.

Regards,

tzagu

and the lume is strong (in darkness), and the green is pleasant, light green. The white is good to, but the green is stronger during the night, and lasts longer as it is in larger quantity

Thread Information