WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Planet Ocean GoodPlanet Strap advice

405 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  docschneid 
#1 ·
Owner of a Planet Ocean GoodPlanet edition looking for some advice! I attached a couple photos, one from Arnie11(GREAT SELLER BTW!!!!! I highly recommend!) who was the previous owner, from the car today and in my office at the house...I need to up my photo game but I'll work on that once I can stop staring at it long enough to remember to take a photo! Forgive the horribly swollen hand, battle wounds from going a couple rounds with a yellow jacket nest...fortunately gas and a lighter won the day with only a couple stings. I love how the blue on the PO GP almost magically changes color depending on the light. It can go from a sharp blue to an almost black...stunning in my opinion.

I'm looking for a strap alternative to the blue rubber, but not sure what would look good on it? Anyone tried anything other than the blue rubber? Photos would be helpful as well.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#2 ·
You have alot of choices with that watch, both in colors and type of strap. Look at the sticky at the top of this forum for a list of on line strap vendors to review for ideas.

For a watch that nice, I personally, would spend decent $ and get a good quality strap.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.