WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Spot the G!

1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  scuttle 
#1 ·

I know it's no biggie spotting the G which is staring at you right in the face. Just a naughty way of sharing my other interest :-d. New roadie here!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
This is actually an external common corridor area outside my 8th storey house apartment. You may also call it the lift lobby. In fact, the metal outlet on the left hand side of the picture is for garbage disposal purpose. It opens up to an internal shaft where garbage from all storeys is collected at the ground level to be cleared by the garbage truck.

The picture may be misleading, but the laundries you see in the picture are probably about 10 metres away from the yellow-tiled wall. There's nothing else behind the wall, over the ledge it's a carpark downstairs. The laundries actually belong to the 9th storey apartment upstairs, at the other end of the corridor. And those are actually bedsheets and clothes, certainly too big to be underwear :-d. Sorry for the misleading scale.

In case you don't know, over here we use bamboo poles to hang our laundries outside the apartment kitchen window for drying in the sun ;-).

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks tact. I got it from Tay Junction, the main retailer for Giant here in Singapore.

That's one nice looking bike:-!
Though you may be a new 'roadie' I'm sure you can 'handle' it with the GShock on your wrist:-d
Lee
Thanks bro, but looks like I've got quite some roadie handling skills to pick up, a significantly different ball game from mtb. Just crashed last Fri morning carrying too much speed down a damp slope at old upper thomson road. Couldn't feel the deceleration on initial braking. Panicked and braked too much, locking the rear wheel up and skidded. Gotta learn more about brake feathering/tapping techniques on a roadie. Fortunately only torn bar tape (which I've nicely wrapped up with matching red duct tape), scratched brake levers, torn jersey, scraped/bruised elbow & butt.

The G's fine! :-!

Got chided by my friend who started drilling into me the fact that I wasn't on a MTB anymore, which could have taken the harder braking. :-d

Hi T.O.D.

Great looking bike. Great colors. Maybe Casio will release a GF-Shock in those colors for you (or wasn't there an Ultraman for sale in the salescorner). I hope you have great rides on it, with your G-Shock of course,

Cheers,

Sjors
Thanks Sjors. Actually I've got one in my collection that I think will match nicely.

The Toyota TLC Mudman!

But I baby such limited edition ones too much to wear them out for sports. Hence the regular Mudman remains as my only beater.

Besides, with the bike, it might be an overkill of Red! :-d

Very very nice. Dig the Ti Eggbeaters. I have the same ones on my Cannondale Scalpel. :-!
Thanks kiwidj. But no, mine's only the Stainless Steel ones, not Ti.

Your lefty fork must be so appealing... :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.