WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Any souls here from Hawaii? Has the GX56 arrived in Honolulu, Macy yet?

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Island_Watcher 
#1 ·
Any souls here from Hawaii? Has the GX56 arrived in Honolulu, Macy yet?:thanks

#9 ·
I just got back from Pearlridge, the Macy's there has the orange GX56, but not the black. No G-Shock lovers in the staff, none of them could tell me if there were any black ones in stock or if they had them, then sold out.

#13 ·
Yep. I was at the mall around 5p today and saw two orange ones on display, but not the black one.

BTW, if you haven't seen one in the flesh yet, I have to say that they are even larger in true life than they look in the pictures I've seen on here. I'll have to try one on before dropping the coin to see if it won't interfere too much with my wrist movement. (I'm on the computer most of the day.)

#15 ·
I was at Ala Moana Macy's this past weekend and only saw the orange GX56. I asked the salesgirl to check on the black one - she scanned the tag on the orange one and searched for "other colors" on the cash register. Only the orange one showed up so they don't have the black ones in the system yet.

Yup, it's huge but I like it. If the strap weren't so long it would be perfect, but I have small wrists so that is a regular problem for me. I wore mine the other day and love the fact that it's so light (compared to my Breitlings) that I forget that I have it on after a while.

#16 ·
I'm on Maui.
September 30, 2010.
Macy's at Ka'ahumanu.
They have a very decent G and Baby-G selection, but NO GX56 at all.
Notables in stock:
GRX-5600SRF-3JR
GWX-5600B-7JF
Too many specials to mention.
Lot's of RED and WHITE! They seem to stock the bold colors.

I also checked several of the surf shops that stock G and Baby-G at the mall, no GX56.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.