WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Just Joined the Two T-Graph Owners Club

905 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Malyel 
#1 · (Edited)
Several weeks ago I had a tough decision where I had to decide if I wanted to buy a T-graph pro or T-graph Sharkhunter. Ultimately I found an unused Sharky in great shape and figured because it was a more limited edition size (100 vs 150) I figured I better jump on the deal or risking missing out on getting one completely.

During the search I read everything I could about the watches. I always was perplexed why there seemed to be a good number of folks who owned both versions of the T-graph. :-s To me it seemed very odd to own two of essentially the same watch. Well after 3 weeks of owning my Sharkhunter, it now makes perfect sense to me so I just bought a T-graph pro and joined the Two T-Graph Owners Club. :-!

I hope to have some pictures in the next couple of days. While I wait I have the Sharky to keep me company. |>

And here is the new Pro.

See less See more
#2 ·
Although they are the same watch, they each have a distincly different personality. The Pro is "in your face, look at me" beautiful, and gets noticed from 100ft away, while the Sharkie is more subtle and can be worn with a more dress casual attire, or even to the office or meetings. Two great watches for sure.

I bought the Pro first and then HAD to have the Sharkie within a month.

Congratulations.

#3 ·
Welcome to the club. I love both my TGraphs and feel the same as Mark. Different personalities. Each is great.

Enjoy them both!:-!

David

#6 ·
Love the Sharkie,

Do you guys know of any place where these still might be had? It looks like they are sold out from the website,....is this correct?

Thanks

Tim
The only place to find them now is on the Sales Forums. Check the one here on WUS and over on Timezone for your best chance at finding one. Occasionally one will pop up on the Bay, but not often. Good Luck.

#7 ·
Bo..it's not nice to stereotype people. Who knows, maybe this chap is a pillar of his community. Goes to bed by 8pm and helps little old ladies across the street.:think:

Ok, may be not!:-x Dig the TGRAPH's with ink!!!!

David

#8 ·
Cannon,

Congrats. I knew it was just a matter of time.
I decided to keep mine. Dave helped with the decision. I just put the orange rubber on for a big beach picnic tomorrow on the Gulf.
Maybe I will start looking for a Sharkie!!!
There was one on the TZ several hours ago.
Great pair of watches.

William

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.