WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Drunk Raketa

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  samun 
#1 ·
These hours call "Drunk Raketa" if pay attention that to figure are represented crookedly as though they were drawn by the drunk artist
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I'm interested in this watch, and am going to bid on it on ebay most likely tomorrow. I live in San Diego, California, and am wondering how long it will take to get to the U.S.

On ebay it says it can take more than 50 days to travel to the U.S. Do you know if it will take less time because California one of the states nearest Russia? As in it might take over 50 days to get to New York, but only 20-30 days to get to San Diego? Or am I wrong in thinking it will take less time to get to California?

#3 ·
Long time is connected with your customs, It in the warehouse to a parcel holds 20-30 days, still the Post service of the USA forbids to send hours the Air mail, all this becomes with a view of national security of the USA, sellers sending the Air mail break the law.

#6 ·
1) I am grateful to you that you write me the letter, but it seems to me that you write in the incorrect section.
2) Prompt please on eBay you don't display number tracker?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.